Shopping At Last...

I hope everything will change by tomorrow. But one thing is for sure that's it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun at shopping.

Let's wait and watch!...

Grace POV

    The next day arrived at last. Hoping, everything turns out pleasant, which I am doubtful about. But nothing is in my hands, ...

So let the day begin!

Besides me, Edward was already stirring in his sleep. Bella was peacefully still asleep holding my fingers.

Thank God, I did not have any nightmares. Otherwise, I would have scared these children to death.

Slowly I climbed down the bed, trying my best to not disturb and wake the mini devils. I tiptoed towards the door slowly opening it. Going towards my room, I brushed my teeth and took a bath.

Changing into ripped jeans and a black tee, I went down to see the latest arrangements and security details for today.

Walking downstairs, I saw Mason and Alessandro arguing about something. I heard them talking about some gang... Money..girl. It didn't make any sense to me.

Does it to you??

Suddenly Elijah came from behind, grabbing my shoulder he scared the hell out of me. "Elijah you scared me," I cried out at him touching my chest with my hand to calm down. Looking a bit sorry, he apologised and we went downstairs.

Mason and Alessandro stopped their discussion seeing me and we all went to have breakfast. Sara told me that, she will wake the twins and dress them up and that I should have breakfast now. And also make all necessary preparations for today.

Leaving me all alone with Mason, Elijah and Alessandro she left upstairs. The air in the room was very tensed, awkward silence surrounded the atmosphere.

Elijah cleared his throat gaining my attention, but before he could even utter a word Mason spoke," Grace, here is my black card, so you buy whatever you want for them and um... whatever you want for yourself also."

Hearing his words, the feminist in me raised. How dare he give me his card to buy stuff for myself! I can do it on my own. I don't need to be dependent on anyone else.

"I am an independent woman who can afford her things as well as for siblings. I don't need your black card. Thank you for nothing"

"Grace...Grace are you alright, you zoned out for some time," Elijah said shaking my shoulders, making me come out from daydream of Backlashing on Mason for giving me his card.

"Umm... Thanks, I guess," I said swallowing my inner pride and preventing my 'Inner Me' from coming back and delivering my speech on how to treat a woman equally.

I saw Alessandro starting at me creepily making me uncomfortable and doubtful of his intentions. Ignoring the gut feeling I finished my breakfast thinking about ways to stay away from Damien.

Unable to think of a good idea, I left the room while Mason and Elijah were conversing about some legal issues. Alessandro was in the living room talking to someone in a lower voice.

Seeing me at the entrance, he cut the call quickly and acted as if nothing happened. He walked towards the window and started slowly whistling.

Bro, that was so natural. It's not like he was planning something against me, was it?

He was sweating a little at normal room temperature, acting as if he has no care of the world, peering around trying to behave normally.

All symptoms of scepticism, as I have a hunch on his true personality, for he is acting too good to be true.