Are we Busted?

Ace POV

It was very difficult to plan and execute all this at the very last moment.

But I am not to be blamed for it!

I got the news from Sawyer, who had overheard Alessandro's conversation with the Snakes leader this morning. They talked about how they will send some men of the Snakes Gang to spy on Grace and catch her redhanded.

I know that Grace is going shopping only to complete her commitment with Edward, that is to keep my identity a secret. So there is no way they will gain anything from it.

When I informed Antonio about this plan, he was thrilled.

He gave me a wonderful idea to execute our 'Phrase One' along with Grace's plan to gain their trust.

Taking his advice, I planned out the entire idea and called my most trustworthy members to help me eradicate any loopholes in it.

(The Plan)

I instructed Sawyer to update me on the situation there. I called one of my allies who is an enemy of the Snakes to attack them today itself. I gave them all the required ammunition and money to complete the task without any delay.

I know you all must be wondering about permission from 'Shane' my Father, the American Mafia leader. But that's the easiest thing cause I only have to use the magic words 'It's for Grace' and he agrees without questioning it.

He is always worried for her and wants all this revenge to end, for us to go back to the normal lives that we lived before Grace's 13th birthday.

The night that changed lives...

Coming back to the topic...

After all the planning, I ordered three of my most skilled people, who are in Italy to look after Grace in case of any emergency, to get temporary tattoos of the Russian Mafia embedded on their hand at a place, which can be easily detected.

Then with the help of Sawyer, I got the blueprint of the mall and devised a plan to enter and exit from the back door which was a secret route known to only the Italian Leader's Family and a few of their trusted members for their safety.

I booked a local car, that will drop them at a deserted warehouse, that belongs to Elora after the plan is executed. There are hidden passages inside it, that can easily transport you to any public place via a hidden underground tunnel.

Elora helped me a lot to know about all the hidden places and security of the Italian Mafia to plan out this full-proof plan.

The most important task was to convey this plan to Grace, which can only be done via message on our secure line as the phone line can easily be tampered with by anyone.

I messaged her about our entire plan and requested her to go easy on our men.

That was the most difficult thing to do for her because being trained makes our body very adapted to act on reflexes. And also warned her to not do anything extra beyond the plan.

Which I doubt she will follow.

I hope everything has gone as per plan. I expect that the three people I have sent there who are the most trained and skilled ones, don't get caught and leave the message that I want Mason to see and believe that it was the Russian Mafia behind the attack on Grace and the twins.

If that happens that we can successfully reach catch the culprit and attain our revenge in no time.

I know Grace, has some evidence that Alessandro is the main culprit, but still wants to confirm it once, as it is her father who she is blaming.