It was not Me...

I know that the last chapter must have baffled your mind, as this story has a lot of twists and turns.

But what's a thriller story that can be easily predictable?

Hope you all enjoy reading it as much I enjoy writing it.
I know you all deserve an update to quench your curiosity, so here is an early update...

Alessandro POV

What the hell just happened?

This was not at all what I expected to happen. I sent some of the Snakes' men to spy on Grace and inform me if she is betraying us or not.

But in reality, the snake's men were attacked by surprise by their rival gang today, making it impossible for them to reach the mall in time.

Not only did my plan fail, but some other enemy attacked them. It was Grace who saved the twins in nick of time. I can't believe that she fought on our side.

It's becoming more and more difficult for me, to not trust her.

Unless it's all a plan, to make us trust her by faking an attack and also by injuring herself on default.

She wouldn't do that, would she?

I am as confused as everyone else.

Who is this enemy that is faking a bomb, attacking the twins, I don't understand. Someone is also stealing our shipments, deals and everything that has been happening for so many years now.

Since the death of Elora, nothing but problems have arisen that I am not able to face.

Even after being the biggest Mafia in the world, some of these problems are constant and has only increased over the years. Mason has tried to the best of his capabilities but yet did not succeed in finding those bastards.

While I was thinking about all these circumstances, Mason entered my office.

"Dad was this your plan to attack Grace, to know whether she is trustworthy or not. Did you not think of the twins? And Grace, she was hurt without being guilty. So, Is this your perfect plan to revenge her cause you think she is a mole?", Mason rained me with questions entering my office with an aggravated expression.

The questions whose answer even I am not able to decipher.

" I know you won't believe me, but trust me it was Not My Plan. Nor was the attack directed by me. I planned to catch Grace redhanded betraying us, by giving info to enemies. So I sent the men to follow her, not attack her unless needed," I said justifying my actions and explaining to him the course of the plan.

"If it was not you then who attacked Grace and the twins?" Mason asked sitting on the empty chair in front of me looking confused.

"There is only one option, we need to check the CCTV footage of the mall and nearby area for any clues on those men," I advised him, alerting him that the danger was still in progress. It was lucky that nothing happened.

But we can't always be lucky, can we?

"I have already asked my best hacker to send us all the details and footage of that location," Mason informed me typing something on his laptop.

"Here, is the footage," he notified opening some video recording.

In this video, Grace, Damien and twins were seen entering the mall. They went to the arcade, the shops. Later on, Damien left them with the bags and handed them to the security person, that was following them without them knowing.