Did I ask anything wrong?

"Can you ask you something,"

"Of course, anything Grandfather," Mason told me.

"I want to know more Grace"

Grandfather POV

"Who is she? How she came here? Her background, I want to know everything about her," I ordered him.

"Suddenly why are you so interested in her. She is just the twin's Nanny. I can assure you she is not a mole. I....," Mason spoke.

But only one pointed look from me made him stop up and tell me what I asked for.

"Sorry grandfather, but there is not much information about her. She is just an ordinary girl who joined Antonio's Mafia sometime back. She is approved by Emma, as a nanny to the twins and also to protect them. Till now she has proved her loyalty and has managed the twins well," he informed me.

Her having an ordinary background made me even more suspicious.

"What about her parents, where are they? I questioned.

"They were killed while serving the Spanish Mafia, that's was Antonio told me. But according to my background check, there is no such record of them. So I was a little suspicious before, but my hunch tells me to believe her," he elucidated to me his theory.

"Then I think you should believe your gut feelings because they are mostly right," I advised him.

"I'll leave you, for now, but remember I am always there for you my child. If you have any problem don't hesitate to inform me," I expressed to him and left.

On the way downstairs, I decided to go to my room and bring the gifts that I brought for my grandchildren, Edward and Bella. These were the special ones that were sent by Maria (Patrick's Wife) for her youngest niece and nephew.

While walking in the corridor, I came across a voice, from the room beside the kid's room.

Who lived here?

This room was designed for my Granddaughter Graceilla when Elora was pregame with her. No one ever lived in this room, as it brings a lot of sad memories associated with it.

Maybe they gave it to Grace for her convenience.

Can't always be stuck in past, can we?

I was about to leave, but her words made me stop.

"I can't Acer, he is my Grandfather"

"Who is she talking to? Is it her brother? But she is an orphan, so it is not possible. Maybe communicating with our enemies, but why would she tell them about that. I am the only Grandfather here. Is she talking about me then?"

I decided to eavesdrop on her conversation and stood outside the door.

I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I got to do it to find out the truth.

"I know Apple, but it's not easy. I have missed him so much all my life. I can't now, I....," she suddenly stopped.

Did I get caught?

What should I do now?

Wait, why am I scared, this is my house. I can walk and go anywhere I want.

Walking out of her room, Grace saw me. She looked a little sceptical seeing me, mostly confused and a little afraid.

Maybe she is scared that I heard her conversation.