Wait, Emma is coming here??

(Sorry for the delay to update.
Hope you enjoy it! :-)

Grace POV

I woke up in the morning reckoning about everything that happened yesterday night.

Was it a dream?

The nightmare, my brothers waking me up, Damien hugging me and Andrew suspecting my identity.

I guess it's legitimate cause my eyes are burning from the lens I inserted last night, after waking up from the nightmare and Andrew caught me.

What a Night!

So now before anyone catches me 'again', I locked the door and went inside the bathroom to attend to my needs and alleviate my eyes from this tremendous itching.

After tidying up a bit, I went to the twin's room. Luckily they were peacefully sleeping, both cuddled together on the bed. I am glad that the noise I made yesterday night from my screaming, didn't wake them up.

I need to be More Careful from now onwards. Nicholas already knows my location, he can easily come here anytime to capture me. I bet he has already started working towards it

I need to be prepared for all the worst possibilities.

Suddenly my phone beeped notifying me of a message from Acer.

"Good Morning Grapes, rise and sun to this beautiful day.
I love you a lot, hope you are alright.
Sorry to bother you, but I have an important message to pass on.
My spy informed me that Nicholas has sent Emma to your mansion to keep an eye on you and confirm their suspicion about your identity.
I called Sawyer earlier to alert him and watch for her movements, but his phone is inaccessible. So be careful and I love you", the message said.

Wait, Emma is coming here???

Acer also warned me to erase all the evidence as we are already in a clear soup, as many people know my secret, as well as Emma's presence here, suddenly is a danger alert.

Following Acer's instructions, I immediately deleted the message and went outside searching for Sawyer to notify him. I looked around trying my best to not come into the limelight after yesterday.

But of course, Elijah has to stop me by shouting my name from behind, hindering my task.

" Grace are you okay now? Did you sleep after we left? If there is anything you want to talk about or discuss, then I am always available. I know we are strangers but you are free to disturb me even when I am busy. I know...," Elijah started his rant again.

"Elijah, Elijah," I shouted a little louder halting his long speech. I appreciate it, but not now when I have very important matters to handle and take care of.

Most importantly of all, the enemies who are preparing to attack any second after Emma confirms my existence and reality here.

"Elijah, I know you are concerned but I am truly alright," I told him. He looked a little unsatisfied by my reply.

"Okay, how about I promise if there is anything I want to talk about or discuss anything I'll find you," I assured him making him smile and nod in agreement.

"And I have somewhere to go now so I'll take your leave," I told him trying to leave quickly. But before I could even reach the staircase he spoke," Oh, I forgot to tell you Grace that I am going out for a while along with Mason so if you need anything ask Sara or give us a call," he informed and left.

After he left, his words kept repeating in my mind I couldn't help but compare it with everything that's going on.

Here Elijah who is a stranger to me takes so much care of me. But Emma she doesn't even care enough about the twins or her family. All she cares about is only to find the Spanish Mafia Heir, to gain power by helping Nicholas with his stupid plans. I promise you, Emma, I will make you repay, for every tear and hurt that you have caused to my family.