Wait, Emma is coming here??

Start from the beginning

I promise I will never let my Spanish Mafia fall into your unworthy hands, even if I have to die for it...

I will avenge you back with proper interest.

Just Wait and Watch!

But for now, I need to control my emotions and avoid her at any cost. I'll take the twins and plan out a play day, picnic or something to keep them engrossed today away from their toxic mother and hid myself as well.

.
.
.

I climbed down the stairs quickly, almost tripping on the last step. I ran outside the main door only to find Sawyer on his phone.

How could he be so careless!

Acer has texted him minutes back but still, he didn't reply and here he is scrolling through his phone, forgetting everything that's happening around.

He really needs a good hearing from Alina. She is the only one who can control his childish and irresponsible behaviour.

I wish she was here with us!

"Sawyer, Sawyer," I called out loudly making him startled.

"Why are you shouting so loudly? Calm down, Grace. It's not like there is an earthquake occurred," he reacted grinning at me.

"What if there is one?" I asked giving him a pointed look.

"I know Nicholas knows about you," he said wearing a tired expression. "But we still have time to prepare before he arrives with his forces," he said pouting at my look.

"He is not arriving," I said making him smirk at me not long before I added," But he sent Emma here to confirm it," I continued making him astonished. His smile disappeared replaced with a frown.

"How? What? When?", he asked confused at the news.

I would have laughed at his change of expression if it weren't for the situation we are in right now.

"Acer messaged me and if You Were Paying Attention to the Messages you WOULD HAVE KNOWN...," I replied sarcastically.

He just shrugged his shoulders looking a bit ashamed at his carelessness.

"Sawyer, I don't need to remind you that this is an important mission for us and you behaving like this won't be tolerated. Understand the seriousness. You and I both have not wasted so many years of your life for nothing. If Alina...," I scolded him. Though he is my friend this mission is more important than everything else.

It's also revenge for taking my best friend away for me.

"Grace, I know it's important. You don't need to remind me. I know...I know she is not with us. But don't remind me of the things that I am trying hard to forget. I am trying to cope up in my life. Please don't make it any harder," he replied with a tight smile.

I felt bad for using the Alina card on him but I needed to make him serious. I know he loves her to the moon and back. I just wish she was here for me but most importantly for Sawyer.

"I am sorry Sawyer, I just didn't wish to use Ali... I mean her name. It just kind of slipped," I apologised.

"It's ok Grace let's discuss the topic for which you scolded me so much," he replied coming back to his normal self.

"Right, I planned to escape today to the nearby park with the twins so that I can avoid her and the twins as well. Till then you and Acer plan with others some kind of emergency to get her back to Russia without any confirmation on me. Her uncertainty on my existence will help us to get more time to plan the retaliation to their attack and find out the hidden moles including Alessandro's reality," I explained to him.