He wasn't going to allow another precious person to die. Not anymore. He just might snap if you were to die.

"....ah.... Antidote... I asked my assistant to pour it into the ocean... It was the only antidote I made..." You chuckled painfully, "...I wouldn't want them- to find it... So when I got the poison and the only antidote... I got rid of it." 

"...Only?" They looked horrified. You knew this was going to happen, but you still got rid of the antidote. All just to kill those two... the ones who ruined everyone's lives... Their lives. 

What you're doing right now... It wasn't to satisfy your anger, it wasn't for revenge, it was for them... the remaining lights on your life.

".....Sorry... I'm sorry... for not.... Being understanding... back then... I got angry at you, even though you were sad too..."

"NO! You weren't! It's normal for you to be mad at me at that time!" Mikey exclaimed, tears pouring out of his eyes as reality began to check in. You were going to die soon. He had so many things to say to you, the same went for the two. "(Y/N)!! Please!! Don't go..."

"...I'm sorry... I'm glad... that I..." You felt your chest tightening, making you gasp and grasp your aching chest. "...Got to see you all... again..."

Ah... your eyelids were getting too heavy. Perhaps you were tired... yeah... a small nap will do just fine... It'll be just like sleeping in the clouds. The four of them smiled, surrounding you on your bed of clouds...

Oh... it seems that they were here to accompany you home. 

"I... missed... you all..." One last tear fell from your eyes as the hold you had on Mitsuya loosed, your arm falling down to the side, your eyes losing focus, and your body going limp.

(L/N)(Y/N) has passed away.

There was nothing but pained cries of the three as they held the body of their friend, reminding them of that day when Baji and Kazutora died. Yet again, their world has been plunged in darkness, but.... This time, there was a small path created for them...

There was a small child waiting for them on that path, holding out her hand, ready to lead them away from the wrong path.

Even after death, (Y/N) is still leading them with a warm heart, guiding them away from the life they did not want.

(Y/N) had taken away the biggest problem of their life. It's up to them whether they want to continue on the path she paved or not.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Inmate Ryuguji, a letter is sent for you from Tachibana Naoto." The guard reported, handing Draken a letter.

"Thanks." He muttered, taking the letter. He guessed that this was from Takemichi, Naoto doesn't even know him personally to send him a letter. But once he saw the sender, he felt confused. "It really is from the detective."

He sighed, not knowing what he might want with him. He was going to be executed in a few more years, what's the point of wanting to be pen pals.

Draken opened the letter, a bit confused at the small length of the words written on the paper. But... once he saw a familiar name... he felt his heart drop.

"Ryuguji Ken-san, I'm sorry to inform you, but a few days ago, (L/N)(Y/N) was found dead in a restaurant, poisoned. There were two other casualties, one of them was shot dead and the other one was stabbed through his neck.

They speculated this to be a rival group's doing as the ones who died with (L/N)(Y/N) were Hanma Shuji and Kisaki Tetta, Toman's admin and (L/N)(Y/N)'s fiance and the acting leader of Toman."

Draken's vision turned blurry, his face red as he quietly sobbed.

He knew the truth. The only reason why Tachibana had written that was to tell him, (L/N)(Y/N) had killed those two and committed suicide out of guilt. He knows more than anyone just how much regret and grief you hid.

You hated those two for orchestrating Baji and Kazutora's death, it led you to madness and lost your humanity.

The only way you could rest in peace was for those two to die. But now that you accomplished it, there was nothing else to do... So... you died along with them.

"(L/N)(Y/N) entrusted us with a letter for you."

Draken wiped his tears, taking the second paper, seeing the familiar writing, this time, there were a lot of words.

He didn't miss a single word, he read every single thing, your last words, he committed them to memory.

That letter... They were filled with words of regret, apologies, and wishes.

Draken has failed his duty as a big brother. Mitsuya would be very disappointed in him.

But... maybe his own death will make Mitsuya forgive him.

||A.N||

I wanted to put like a time skip after Draken's execution and have the remaining Toman founders to the others' graves, but that shouldn't be possible since the future was going to change.

[Next chapter's about Hanma's feels. I feel kinda bad for the guy💀💀]