FORTY SEVEN/ LAST CHAPTER

A/N: last chapter... :( i'm gonna miss writing everyday bro 😭😭😭

-Sayuri's POV-

Gaara stayed the night at my place, and it was now morning. "Good morning." I smiled, as I saw him making breakfast. "I made eggs." And he gave me a plate. "Thank you." I said, while eating them.

-time skip-

"Do we really have to do this?" Gaara slouched. "Yes, or else they'll be mad that we didn't tell them." I forced Gaara to go with me, to tell our friends and family we're engaged now. First up, was my family.

We all met in the relaxing room, in the Hokage tower. "May I come in?" I knocked on the door. "Yes." Dad called. I walked in with Gaara, to see Grandma Tsunade, Aunt Mikasa, and Dad sitting at a table.

"You're holding hands?" Grandma Tsunade looked shocked. "We're engaged!" I said. "Oh my, this is great!" Grandma Tsunade hugged me. "I already knew, but I'm so happy for you two." Aunt Mikasa hugged me next.

"I'm so excited for the wedding... and if you hurt Sayuri again, I will-" and I cut him off. "Dad! It's fine." and he calmed down. "So, that means you'll be moving to the Sand Village." Grandma Tsunade changed the subject.

"Yes. I will be." I answered. "Take care of her." Aunt Mikasa side eyed Gaara.

-time skip-

We had told all of our friends, and family and that left just one couple to inform. Gaara knocked on the door, and Temari answered.

"Gaara! How nice to see you!" She hugged him. I came out from behind him, and she gasped.

"Sayuri! S-So does that mean...?" She asked. We both nodded our heads. "Aw! I'm so happy!" She hugged me. "We're engaged." I said. "Oh my! How beautiful!" She gazed at the ring.

"One moment..." and she went inside and closed the door. "SHIKAMARU! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" She yelled. Gaara glanced at me, and I just shrugged.

"H-Hello." Shikamaru stammered. "Temari tells me you two are engaged." He sweat dropped.

"Yes, we are." I held Gaara's hand.

-time skip- (months later/wedding day)

"Are you ready to walk down the isle?" Dad asked, while holding my arm. "Yes, I am." I sighed. The doors opened, and there was my whole Leaf family.

A lot of things have changed, Sasuke and Sakura got married and had a baby. And Sasuke was even attended my wedding.

I don't really know if Ino and Sai are dating, they seem to break up a lot. Naruto and Hinata got married a while back, and everything was just going great.

'Here comes the bride' was playing as Dad walked me down the isle.

"Hi." Gaara wiped a tear, as I walked to the front. "You look... stunning." Gaara complimented me. I chose Sakura as my maid of honor. Naruto was Gaara's best man.

"So, we are gathered here today to celebrate these two..." The priest said the thing you say at weddings.

"Do you, Sayuri Hatake take Gaara's hand in marriage and promise to take care of him in sickness and health?" The priest asked. "Yes, I do." I answered.

"Do you, Gaara take Sayuri's hand in marriage and promise to take care of her in sickness and health?" The priest asked.

"I do." Gaara smiled at me. "Okay, who ever objects please raise your hand now or forever hold your peace." And thankfully no one raised their hand.

"Now, you may-" and the priest was interrupted by a certain someone... "Wait! Noo! Don't marry her!" Matsuri said as she came running though the doors. "Matsuri, what are you doing here?" Gaara sighed.

"I love you! Don't marry her! She doesn't love you, please Gaara!" Matsuri shouted. The crowd gasped. "Matsuri, how did you know the location of our wedding?!" Gaara was now irritated. "Get out!" I snapped at Matsuri.

"Stay out of this!" Matsuri yelled at me. "Little girl, I don't think you understand. Everyone in this room is a highly trained shinobi, they might get mad at you. You better watch out." Aunt Mikasa scared her.

"Gaara!-" She looked at him with those eyes.

"No! Matsuri, get out! I don't love you!" Gaara said. "You know what?! Fine! You and this witch can have a miserable life for all I care! I hate you!" And she left the ceremony area.

"So sorry for the interruption. Shall we continue?" The priest asked, and everyone nodded. "You may now kiss the bride!" And Gaara kissed me.

The crowd clapped and cheered. "Get a room!" Sasuke teased, and Sarada punched his arm.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too." Gaara kissed my cheek.

-time skip-

We had an after party after the ceremony. I was crazy drunk, but I was having fun. "Sayuri, come on there's drinks!" Tenten pulled me aside. "Only one, I'm already so drunk!" I said taking a shot.

"Sayuri! Can you please have a contest with me?" Guy stopped me. "No!" I walked away. "Pleasee!! Once you leave, I won't be able to challenge you!" Guy kept following me.

"Aw man!" Guy anime fell.

"Gaara!" I bumped into him. "Hey there." He said. "Whoa, you're really drunk. Maybe you should sit down." Gaara yelled over all the music.

"No, I'm fine." And I tripped on something. "Come on, let's go." And Gaara dragged me to a table.

"But, I wanna have fun!" I slouched. "Not after how many drinks you've had." He teased. I was so tired, I almost fell asleep.

I actually passed out on Gaara's shoulder, from being so tired. "I love you." I mumbled before I closed my eyes. "I love you too." He kissed my forehead.

_________

A/N: OMG THE BOOK IS FINALLY DONE😭
i really hoped you guys loved this book! i am so grateful for everyone who's read/ reading it! i'm not completely done, i will be editing but that's it. anyways i would love it if you would go check out my other books i have published. anyways thank y'all so much for reading!!!!