TWENTY ONE

-CHAPTER TWENTY-

"Sasuke?! What's wrong with you?!" Sakura said. Oh wow, I don't think I've ever heard Sakura say that before. "Say whatever you want about Naruto! That he's a pest, and annoying but at least he's doing something!" Sakura got mad at Sasuke.

___________

-Sayuri's POV-

"At least- he's no coward!" Sakura yelled at him. Sasuke didn't answer. I looked at him. He had his eyes shut tight, and his facial expression told me that something is bothering him. The snake suddenly poofed away, causing lots of smoke to appear.

The lady was now on a tree branch. "No!" Sasuke said out of the blue, and reactivated his sharingan.

"I knew it would finally happen. His Uchiha blood has finally come to a boil." The lady started talking to herself again. Sasuke took out a kunai, and held it in his mouth.

He aimed kunais at the lady, only for her to simply dodge them. They started to do hand-to-hand combat, so I tried to stay as distant as possible but still fighting.

I threw 3 shurikens, and a kunai with a paper bomb attached at her. She dodged the shurikens, but the kunai went through her sleeve and made a giant explosion. "Nice move, Sayuri!" Sasuke jumped up into the air.

The lady ended up falling. Head first. The 'lady' ended up turning into mud and falling out of place onto the ground. "A substitution! Ugh!" Sasuke said from the ground. I should probably help him. I jumped down, and located Sasuke.

"Sasuke, watch out!" I said as the lady was getting closer and closer to Sasuke. "Huh?" and he turned around to be punched multiple times by the lady.

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled from the tree branch. "Stay there Sakura! This lady is crazy dangerous!" I stopped her from jumping down.

"Stop underestimating me!" She said. God, I do not have time to argue with her. I was still standing next to Sasuke, who was on the floor unconscious.

"Stay back!" I said with a kunai in my hand. "Don't flatter yourself, little girl. I'm not here for you, but for him." She said with an evil laugh.

"Agh!" The lady had smoke coming from her backside, and fell to the floor. Sasuke suddenly got up, and started throwing shurikens with strings attached at her.

"Amazing!" she said while being tied to the tree. Sasuke made the hand signs for the Dragon Flame Jutsu, and he shot fire at her.

The lady screamed in pain, and she didn't look so great being burned. After that, Sasuke's arms fell weak and started panting hard.

"Sasuke? Are you okay? Sasuke?" I asked as he kept dropping his head weakly. "Sasuke! Sayuri!" Sakura said as she came running to us.

"Help me, please." Sasuke said as he almost fell to the ground, but I caught him. "Oh god, you're not okay." I said putting his arm over my shoulders for support. "Sasuke are you okay? Don't worry it's over now." Sakura comforted Sasuke.

Suddenly, the lady clapped her hands and we all got startled by it. I looked into her eyes, and now I won't make that mistake anymore. It's not a her, it's a he. This man is Orochimaru. "No! Not this again!" Sakura said. And, we were all paralyzed.

"You're a master at sharingan at such a young age. You're a true Uchiha, after all. You are definitely his brother. If anything your eyes are even more keener, than Itachi's." Orochimaru said while his voice changed mid sentence. I knew something sketchy was going on!

"What do you want?!" Sasuke yelled at Orochimaru. "O-Orochimaru." I struggled to get out of this stupid paralysis Jutsu.

"Ah, I see you remember me from... you know. But anyways, back to the main reason I'm here." and he shifted his attention back to Sasuke.

"My name is Orochimaru. As for what I want, that answer will have to wait until we meet again. Which won't happen until you finish this test, with the best score of all." Orochimaru said while burning the scroll. That mad man! He didn't have to burn our scroll...

"First, you'll have to defeat the hidden sound ninja who serve me." He said with extra creepy pedo in his voice. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but if your done with your little speech then why don't you just beat it, and if we ever meet again it'll be too soon!" Sakura bursted out.

"Oh, but you don't understand. He and I will meet again." Orochimaru creepily insisted. "Sakura be careful on what you say-" and suddenly Orochimaru extended his neck and came over here. "Oh god-no!" Orochimaru but Sasuke. "A-Agh." Sasuke groaned. "Sasuke! No!" Sakura cried out.

"You have a curse mark!" I said. "You-! What have you done to him?!" Sakura angrily said. "I just gave him a little parting gift. Very soon, Sasuke will find me and desire my power. In the mean time, I already enjoyed the powers you currently possess." He said laughing while dissolving into the ground.

Sasuke was screaming as if he had gotten burned alive, but multiple times. "Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. "Crap! Just fight through it! Don't think about it." I tried comforting him.

"W-What's that on his neck? Sayuri! Sayuri! Tell me what's on his neck!" Sakura began to shake me. "Geez! It's- a curse mark." I sighed.

"What the hell is that?!" She yelled. "A curse mark. It's something that can only be given by Orochimaru. Or at least I think." I explained.

"You didn't answer my question." Sakura said with anger filling in her voice. "Uh- um, it gives you some sort of evil power- Oh and it wraps around your body like a million tattoos! And, that it's super painful..." I hesitantly said.

"Sasuke are you okay?" I pay his back for support. "Just help me!" He snapped at me. He wasn't crying, just groaning and wincing in pain.

He just rested his head on my shoulder, and his conscious fell into my arms. He was out cold. "Naruto?! Where are you?! Sasuke's hurt! We need you!" Sakura started shouting out. The sun was almost setting.

Sakura fell onto Sasuke, hugging him while he was still in my arms. That made me fall, causing Sasuke to fall, then Sakura.

"S-Sorry Sayuri, it's just-ugh!" She started sobbing. "It's okay, Sakura." I said patting her head. She just forgot about Sasuke and cried into my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do..." She cried. "First we need to find shelter, because we aren't going to fight with half our team unconscious, I mean unless we have to." I said. "T-That's a good idea. We need to get Naruto though." I chuckled a little bit. I forgot about that guy.

"Let's hope that Sasuke and Naruto awaken..." I mumbled so Sakura wouldn't here me. "Huh? She said getting up. "Oh, it's nothing important." I said putting up a quick smile.