FOUR

-Sayuri's POV-

"Okay, you all fail."

"What?! Why?" asked Naruto in his knucklehead voice.

"This exercise was supposed to be about teamwork. Though Sayuri got a bell, that's still not what this was about. Naruto, you were saying that 'Hokages don't need help.' but that's where you're wrong. The fourth hokage needed a lot of help. I personally knew him..." and he got all depressed looking.

"Sasuke, you were doing everything by yourself because of- well that doesn't matter. And Sakura you were crushing over Sasuke, when you were offered help. Sayuri offered you all help, but you denied it."

"So does that mean I pass?!?!" I blurted out.

"No. I will give you all one more shot. Eat your lunch and I will be back, and if anyone shares their food with Naruto... you'll get sent back to the academy." and he disappeared.

I take a lunch box and start eating, a few minutes later I could hear Naruto's stomach growl. I tried to ignore it but it's so loud. "Naruto wanna eat some of my lunch?" I whisper to him. "But won't Kakashi-sensei send you back to the academy?"

"I'm his daughter so maybe he'll let this slide.." I say. I offer him a piece of my food. "You don't have to give him food Sayuri, I'll give Naruto my food-" Sasuke got flustered.

"But Sasuke! You know Kakashi-sensei's rules!" I could feel Sasuke rolling his eyes at her words. "It's fine. He's hungry, and he needs to eat to get the bells with us." Sasuke replied.

With a shock Sakura holds her food up to Naruto, "Have my food!" She said.

"I would eat, but my hands are kinda tied up." Naruto laughed awkwardly. "Okay! But this is the first and last time I am feeding you." Sakura said angrily, just so she could show 'how nice she is' to 'her Sasuke!'

We each gave Naruto a bite of our food, and then it got stormy all of a sudden. "You four!" Dad yelled coming out of a bush. "You broke the rules!"

"You're all going back to the academy!" he shouted at us. "We're a team, and Naruto needed help from his team isn't that what you wanted?" Sasuke yelled over all of the thunder.

"The four of us are one!" I say. "Yeah! What Sasuke said!" Sakura yelled. She could've mentioned my name, but she didn't. "You pass." dad says calmly and the storm goes away.

"I pass? All I did was scream and faint!" Sakura admitted. "Huh?! But you said we broke the rules?!" Naruto asked.

"Those who break the rules are scum. Those who abandon teammates are worse than scum. You guys were the first kids to pass my lesson." Dad said.

"Yay!" We all shouted, except for Sasuke. He stood still, and quiet.

-time skip- (a few days later)

"Sayuri, I'm at point A." I say into the microphone.

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"Naruto, I'm at point D believe it!"

"Okay, what's your distance from the target?" Dad asked us. "Five meters. I'm ready whenever you are." Naruto said.

"Okay squad 7- Go now I see the target!" Dad alerted us.

"Gotcha! You filthy cat- Hey! Stop!" Naruto said as the cat started scratching at his face. I pick the cat up from Naruto, saving him. "I hate cats!" He said as he got up.

"Can you confirm the red ribbon on its right ear?" Dad says into the microphone. I show Sasuke the cat, "Yes, I can confirm the ID is Torah." Sasuke said emotionless.

"Okay, all we have to do is return the cat and then the mission is complete!" Dad cheerfully said through the microphone.

"CAN WE GET A BETTER MISSION?! I HATE CATS!!" Naruto yelled into microphone making me fall. Right as I feel myself hitting the ground, something catches me. "Thanks Sasuke." Sasuke caught me before I fell. Torah is still in my arms.

"Naruto!! I'm gonna kill you!" I say bonking him on the head. "Ahhh! Sayuri!" He said while running away.

"Sayuri's so childish." Sasuke mumbled rolling his eyes. "I know right, and she gets it easy because Kakashi-sensei is her dad!" Sakura added in. "She doesn't have anything easy you know, her dad is so protective and she worked hard unlike you Sakura." Sasuke walked over to me and Naruto.

"Hey, thanks for sticking up for me." I say to him as Naruto joins our conversation. "Oooh! Sasuke and Sayuri are in love!!" I bonk him on the head once more, "Shut up idiot!-"

"What did you just say Naruto?" Dad said through the microphone in a deadly tone making shivers go down my spine. "Naruto! Are you trying to get us all killed by my father?!" I whisper yelled.

"Sasuke loves Sayuri?!?!" Sakura raged into the microphone. "NO!" I said quickly. "Stop messing around and return the cat!" Dad scolded us making us anime fall.

-time skip-

"Aw! My little Torah! Don't ever scare me again like that!" The owner strangled the cat. "No wonder why the cat ran away." Naruto whispered to us. "I know right." I whispered back.

We made our way back to the Hokage's office. "So how was the mission?-" the hokage asked but Naruto interrupted him. "I WANT A BETTER MISSION! I'M NOT A SILLY LITTLE KID AT THE ACADEMY ANYMORE GRAMPS!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto! Do you realize that you need to practice for missions-" Iruka-sensei started scolding Naruto. "No it's fine Iruka, he does have a point."

"I'll give you a B-rank mission. All you have to do is guard someone." Lord Hokage offered.

"Thanks a million Gramps! Who are we guarding?! A princess? It's gotta be someone important right?" Naruto had hope in his eyes.

"The client should be here any second now." the hokage said, and the door opened to reveal an old man smoking something, and in his left hand a bottle of alcohol.

"These brats are supposed to be my guards?!?!" The man complained.

"Who are you callin a brat? Huh?!" Naruto yelled at him.

"With all due respect, do you really believe these kids can protect me Lord Third? Especially the two short idiots..." The old man complained.

"Wait let's see how tall we are." Sakura said. Sasuke was visibly the tallest, next was Sakura, leaving me, and then Naruto the shortest.

"Hey you!" I realized he was talking about me and Naruto. "Haha! Sayuri's a short idiot- wait... I'm shorter than Sayuri... HEY OLD MAN WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME A SHORT IDIOT?!" Naruto finally realized. He charged at the old man, but Dad caught him before he attacked the man.

"Naruto you can't attack the client." Dad said sweat dropping. "Whatever!" Naruto huffed and crossed his arms.