SIX

A/N: this is a time skip to S1 ep18! Also where Haku dies:(

______

-Third Person's POV-

Meanwhile with Naruto and Haku...

"Go on. Finish it. Kill me." Haku insisted. Naruto stepped back a little shaken up. "Why do you hesitate?" Haku asked emotionless.

"I thought you wanted to be a mighty warrior." Haku asked.

"That's not what it's about! Do you really believe that's all there is to it, just fighting and killing until there's only one man left standing? There's a lot more to bring shinobi than that, and there are other ways of showing your strength than just by beating someone in battle." Naruto kept taking steps back.

"I've had a feeling all along, from the first moment we met in the woods. We are a lot alike..." Haku started.

"Huh?!" Naruto had a counfused expression on his face.

"I'm sure you know what I mean. I am only sorry that it must be your hand that is tainted with my unworthy blood." Haku said with a hint of sad in his voice.

"You sure about this? And your positive it's the only way?!" Naruto considered it.

"Yes." Haku nodded.

"The weird thing is, if we met in another time and place, I think that maybe we could've been friends." Naruto sighed. With that Naruto grabbed a kunai out of his weapon pouch and charged at Haku.

"Yes, that's right. Hold fast to your dreams." Haku closed his eyes.

"This is for Sasuke, because he also had a dream!" Naruto ran faster towards Haku. "Thank you, Naruto. Strike true." Haku opened his eyes to see Naruto charging at him.

As Naruto was getting closer to Haku by the second, Kakashi was charging at Zabuza. Haku felt his heart pound and gasped.

"Sorry, Naruto change of plans. I'm not ready to die quite yet. Haku made a hand sign and poofed away.

Meanwhile over at Kakashi and Zabuza...

Right before Kakashi could hit Zabuza with the lightning, he saw a figure jump in front of him. Blood splattered everywhere. Zabuza gasped as he realized Haku had just saved him. "Za-Zabuza..." Haku said weakly.

"So my future is all used up huh?" Zabuza said ignoring Haku. "Wrong again, Kakashi."

Blood kept coming out of Haku's mouth as Kakashi and Zabuza stood in the same position.

-Sayuri's POV- (-time skip-)

"You don't care about Zabuza at all do you?! I'm gonna kill you!" Naruto yelled at Zabuza. "Naruto stay out of this! This is my battle. Zabuza is mine." Dad said warningly.

The fog started to clear quickly. "Is that... Naruto?" Sakura asked me. "Oh it is! Naruto! Naruto over here!" Sakura cupped her mouth so it would be louder.

"So you and Sasuke are alright?!" Sakura asked eagerly, ignoring the fact that the fight between Dad and Zabuza was still going on.