NINE

-Third Person POV-

"Good morning Sakura!" The blonde greeted Sakura. "Oh hey Naruto!-" Sakura got cut off by a Naruto groaning at Sasuke's presence. The two glared at each other, and for Sakura it was awkward being in the middle of them.

The three waited nearly an hour for Kakashi and Sayuri to show up. "Hey guys, sorry I was late. I was helping an elderly and his grandson with groceries..." Kakashi gave a closed eye smile with Sayuri on his back.

-Sayuri's POV-

"Hey guys, sorry I was late. I was helping an elderly and his grandson with groceries..."
Dad gave a closed eye smile. What a liar. He woke me up late because he was reading another one of his pervy books!

"Well anyways, I'm ready for the next mission sensei!" Naruto said hyped up. "And don't give me a little kid mission this time! I want to show off what I can do! I gotta break out and burn it up! See?" Naruto yelled and soon he had fire in his eyes.

"Uh, sure. I got it. Take it easy would ya Naruto?" and Naruto made the anime eyes.

Soon after, Naruto started a glare off with Sasuke. "Hey Sakura, what's going on?" I leaned next to her. "I have no idea..." and she anime fell. "Ugh! Believe it!" Naruto randomly shouted out.

"So let us know when you're done dreaming so we can start the mission Naruto." Dad said. "Right!" Naruto yelled.

"Can you not be so annoying just for once Naruto?!" Sakura rolled her eyes.

-time skip-

"All done hehe!" Naruto announced. "Hey you!!!" the home owner came over to us. I have a feeling Naruto is gonna be in lots of trouble...
"Hey lady look! I pulled out your weeds!" Naruto said proudly.

"Yeah you did, and you also pulled out all my plants! Those were special herbs growing and you destroyed them!" and the lady continued to beat Naruto up while we had to watch.

-time skip-

Our next task is to pick up trash from a stream. These 'missions' are so boring! They're not even real missions! We're doing charity work at most! "Ugh dad!" I groaned. "What?" Dad asked flipping a page in his book.

"These missions aren't even real missions!" I complained to him. "Well they're not my orders-" He protested.

"Ahhhh!" Naruto screamed as he fell down the stream. "I'm coming Naruto!" I turn my head towards the way he fell.

I ran towards the stream and looked down. He was gonna hit the ground any second. "No! I'll get him!" Sasuke insisted. "It's fine, I'm closer anyways!" And I jumped down.

-Sasuke's POV-

Naruto just keeps ruining my chances with Sayuri! Great now I have to go get him.

-Sayuri's POV-

"Naruto! I'm here-" I yelled out so he could hear me. "Hey Sayuri? What are you doin down there?!" Naruto yelled in a knuckle head voice. "WHAT?! YOU WERE UP THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" I yelled as I slipped.

I was now the one who was falling. "Sayuri!" Dad yelled down. Any minute I could hit the ground, then I'd crack my head open, and it would bleed, and I'd be dead. This is not the way I thought I would die.

I thought I would die saving someone, or something like a village but no. I slipped while yelling at Naruto.

In a blink of an eye, I see a figure flash at me. It catches me. I look and see it's Sasuke. "You are such a loser, first I have to get Naruto and then you?" He chuckled.

"Hey, you still saved me." I said sarcastically. Sasuke carried me bridal style back up, and when I saw everyone I saw dad glaring at Sasuke, Sakura bonking Naruto, and Naruto crying because of Sakura.

"Thanks for saving me Sasuke." I said. "Tch, whatever it was nothing." he said going back to cold Sasuke.

-time skip-

"Hey! No! Dogs aren't supposed to be in there! It's a minefield!" Naruto said trying to control his dog, but instead just getting dragged into the minefield. We all let out a sigh. "He just has to choose the biggest dog doesn't he." Sakura said.

Naruto got dragged into the minefield causing him to get beat up, and in dirty mud.

-time skip-

"God, you're hopeless Naruto." Sakura said walking on our way back. "Hm, you really just are one big problem." Sasuke insulted Naruto.

I punched him in the arm for that, causing Sasuke to fall, then Naruto, and then Sakura. "Ow." Naruto groaned. "Sorry Naruto!" I reach out my hand to help him up.

"It's fine, it's just that Sasuke is so annoying and just always has to be the best..." Naruto said rolling his eyes.

Naruto then started arguing with Sasuke about something I wasn't paying attention to. "I gotta go. See you later kiddo." Dad kissed my forehead. "Bye love you." I said and he poofed away.

"Oh hey! Kakashi-sensei left!" Naruto noticed.

Soon then I noticed a box trailing behind Naruto. "Huh?" Naruto turned around. Naruto startedr rn to walk and the box started following him. They went back and forth. "That's the worst disguise of history! It's so obvious! There's no such thing as square rocks!" Naruto pointed out.

"You saw through my camouflage again! Your slick, boss. Just what I'd expect from my greatest rival." three kids came out of the box. One girl and two boys. "I'm Moegi! The sassiest kunoichi in Konoha!" The girl said. "I love algebra! Call me Udon!" One boy said.

"And I'm the best ninja in the village! My name's Konohamaru! And when we're together we're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" They said the last part together.

I started to zone out when Naruto was talking about goggles. Sakura came over but I didn't really pay attention. Then Naruto started laughing nervously and blushing a ton.

"Who's that girl boss? Oh wait! She's your girlfriend isn't she?" Konohamaru asked. "What?!" Sakura yelled at them.

"Well, you could tell she's really crazy about me huh?-" and Sakura punched him in the face, knocking him down. "You're a witch! And your ugly too!" I gasped at what Konohamaru had just said.

Sakura then beat Konohamaru to a pulp. She started walking away angry. "Ow..." Naruto groaned getting up. "I don't even think she's human! Did you see how wide her forehead is?!" Konohamaru stupidly blurted out.

Sakura stopped in her tracks.

This was the moment I knew that all hell would break loose.

A/N: YALL- i have 130 views now? thank you so much!! i hope you love the book<3333