FORTY ONE

-Sayuri's POV-

I opened my eyes from a nap, and someone was carrying me bridal style through the forest. The person looked down, and it was Sasuke.

"What are you doing?!" I tried wiggling out of his arms, but he had a firm grip on me.
"HELP!!!" I screamed, but he just covered my mouth with his hand.

"Be quiet, and shut up. The more you listen to me, the better." He said. "Where are you taking me?!" he took his hand off of my mouth.

"To my hideout." He answered. "I thought you were with Orochimaru?" I asked. "I am, but I have a life outside of working with Orochimaru." He snapped.

I gasped as I saw Gaara, and Sakura running after us. "What?" He asked. Gaara was signaling not to say anything, so I didn't. "Nothing, just that you're a monster Sasuke!" I spat at him, and he hit my nerves causing me to pass out.

-time skip-

I was woken up, as I was dropped in the air. "Don't worry, I got you Sayuri. You're safe." Sakura caught me. "Thanks." I said, and she set me down. "Where is everyone? I need to help." I sat up, and I groaned as pain went through my body.

"Lay down! Sasuke poisoned you, I need to extract it." Sakura ordered. "What's happening?" I asked.

"Gaara is fighting Sasuke, while Shikamaru is unconscious." She answered while extracting the poison. "OW!" I tried getting up, but she held me down.

After waiting, Sakura finally let me go. "Need a hand?" I asked. "You're awake!" Gaara said. "Yeah, okay let's take him down!" I said turning my attention to Sasuke.

"Not happening." He flashed towards me, and grabbed me. "Give Sayuri back." Gaara deathly said.

I was now across from him, while Sasuke held me tightly. "No." He said, and he pulled his face towards mine. He kissed me. I quickly slapped him afterwards.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Gaara charged at Sasuke, and I scrambled out of the way. Gaara beat up Sasuke, with genuine anger. "Stay away from her!" Gaara punched Sasuke once again.

"How about no?" Sasuke got up. Gaara's sand shot at Sasuke. "Sand Coffin." Gaara said as the sand crushed Sasuke's body. "Come on, you're already tired?" Gaara instigated.

"I'm far from tired!" Sasuke came from the bushes. Gaara's chakra took the sand that crushed Sasuke and removed it from the area. There was a log in the place of Sasuke. "N-No!" I realized as I got paralyzed.

"Paralysis Jutsu. Orochimaru taught me that one." He evilly smirked. "See ya never, Gaara." Sasuke ran off with me. "SCREW YOU UCHIHA!" Gaara yelled.

"Let her go, Sasuke!" Sakura followed after us. "Leave, I never liked you anyways!" Sasuke yelled back.

She threw a kunai at him, but she missed. "Let me go, you sicko!" I punched his arm. "Finally, your stupid Jutsu wore off!" I realized.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. "Not happening." Sasuke scoffed. I kicked him in the nuts, and he dropped me.

I turned around, and ran away til he caught me again. "Do you think you'll be getting away that easily?" He whispered in my ear. "Let's go." He tied my hands behind me like a criminal

He took me all the way to this abandoned hospital, and it was so creepy. "Where am I?!" I snapped. "Don't worry, you'll be safe." He smirked, and I passed out.

-Gaara's POV-

Oh no... how do I tell her father that she's gone?! I have to do it anyways, so just man up and do it. I knocked on the door to her apartment. I was a mess, but all I was worried about right now is Sayuri.

"Hello? Gaara?" Kakashi asked confused.
"Sayuri has been captured as a hostage." I quickly said. "What?!" He whisper yelled.

"By Sasuke." I added. "Oh no..." He paced back and forth. "Why does he want her?" He asked about more calmed down now.

"I-I don't know, something about Orochimaru." I stammered. "One moment." He left and came back with a small teddy bear. "What's this?" I asked.

"It has Sayuri's scent on it. It was her favorite stuffed animal, when she was a kid." He said shutting the door.

"Come on, we need to inform Tsunade." He said leading the way, and I followed after him. We made it to the Tsunade's office. "It's an emergency." Kakashi's voice cracked.

"Come in." and we entered. Tsunade's assistant was in there as well as Tsunade.

"What happened, Kakashi?" Tsunade asked. "Sayuri's been captured. By Sasuke." He said as both Shizune and Tsunade's eyes widened. "W-What?" She looked terrified.

"Let's go, we need to save her now. Shizune, alert the council I'll be leaving for the rest of the day and then come with us." Tsunade grabbed her things and walked out the door

"Got it." and Shizune ran off. "Kakashi, use Pakkun to track Sayuri's scent." Tsunade said as we ran out the Leaf gate. "Summoning Jutsu!" Kakashi summoned a moody looking pug. "What's up Kakashi?" The dog asked.

"Pakkun, I need you to find this scent." And the dog sniffed the teddy bear. "Is Sayuri lost or something?" He boredly asked. "She's behind held hostage, now can you go any faster?" Kakashi rushed the dog.

"This way." The dog lead the way. Shizune caught up with us, and we were headed north of our current direction. The dog picked up a scent of Sayuri, which lead us to a creepy abandoned hospital.

This seems like a place where evil is.
"Hey guys!-" Naruto appeared. "Shh!!" Kakashi covered his mouth with his hand.

"We gotta be quiet." He continued. Rock Lee, Tenten, and Kankuro followed after Naruto. "So, what's the plan?" Kankuro asked.

"We split into teams of two." Tsunade said. "Me and Shizune. Kakashi and Gaara. Lee and Naruto, and then Tenten and Kankuro." Tsunade said.

"Tenten and Kankuro, you guys go north of the hospital. Kakashi and Gaara, go west. Lee and Naruto go east. We will take south of the hospital. Understood?" Tsunade explained.

"Yes." Everyone said, and we entered the hospital. Kakashi and I entered the west area. We searched around for a while, until we heard something. We turned our flashlights off.

We came across a room, and it was closed. I put my ear to the door, and I heard muffled talking.

"Why are you doing this?!" A feminine voice sobbed. "I love you, Sayuri." A male voice said.

This has got to be Sasuke and Sayuri! "Let me go!" Sayuri yelled. "Just be quiet, and nothing bad will happen to you." Sasuke creepily said.

"We have to go in, now!" I whisper yelled. "I agree." And Kakashi opened the door. "Sasuke." Kakashi stared Sasuke right in the eye. "Kakashi." He replied back.

"Oh, so no 'sensei' at the end of Kakashi? I'm surprised, you were always my favorite student. But, things have changed now that you're crazy!" Kakashi charged at Sasuke.

_________