ONE

2023: Omg. Please don't judge all of the grammar mistakes I made in this book 😭

-Third person POV-

Sayuri skipped down the path to her father, Kakashi. As the little girl happily skipped down the path, a little boy from her academy stopped her. "You're really childish, Sayuri. You're skipping! Seriously?" and the boy revealed to be Sasuke Uchiha.

"You know what?! At least I don't harass people who have better things to do, than argue with an idiot!" Sayuri retaliated. "Get your act together, before our new sensei's put you in your place." Sasuke retorted.

"Well- um... at least I have a dad!" Sayuri yelled at him, and jumped towards him but Kakashi caught her in time. "Say sorry, you can't just be saying things like that!" Kakashi told the girl trying to wiggle out of his reach.

"I'll never be sorry!" Sayuri spat at Sasuke. Kakashi started walking away covering Sayuri's mouth, preventing her from saying anything stupid.

"Sayuri, you can't be snapping at people like that! It's rude." Kakashi said to the spitting image of him.

"Whatever, I'll apologize.. in a million years." Sayuri mumbled the last part. "I heard that Sayuri." Kakashi said putting the girl down.

_______

(the next day) -Sayuri's POV-

"Dad! Today we're supposed to get our headbands!" I screamed excitedly running down the stairs.

"I know you'll get a headband, just don't goof off today." he said. He took off his mask so he could show me he's smiling.

"Why do you always wear your mask?" I asked curiously. "U-Uhm because.. well it's not important right now. Let's get you to the academy!" he answered dodging my question. I guess I'll never know why.

(at the academy)
-Sayuri's POV-

"Okay, change of plans! I need to get Naruto. Everyone stay put!" Iruka-sensei ran out the door cursing at the people in the halls.

"Shikamaru! Come over." I say patting the empty seat who was supposed to be filled in by Naruto. "Okay." Shikamaru walked over to me.

"Naruto is such a drag." Shikamaru says sitting down next to me. "Why do you always sound so lazy?" I ask poking his arm. "Why are you poking my arm?" he got all defensive. "Whatever you're such a drag Shikamaru." I tease him.

"Hey! That's my catch phrase!" he turned to me.

I started to laugh with him, as I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around making Shikamaru turn around with me, to see Sakura and Ino bickering while walking towards us. "God, I hope I don't get either of them on my team." I whispered to Shikamaru.

"If I did get one of them, it would be such a drag." Shikamaru rolled his eyes, and I laughed. "Sayuri! Shikamaru! Who looks better? Me? Or Ino?" Sakura stopped yelling at Ino to talk to us.

"Um both of you?" I tried to be nice. "She's obviously trying to make you feel better since she thinks I look better Billboard brow!" Ino started bickering with Sakura again.

"Class! Settle down!" Iruka-sensei opened the door aggressively with Naruto tied up. I see him trying to wiggle out of the rope around him. "Shikamaru get back to your seat. Haruno, Yamanaka get back to your seats!- And stop fighting!" I know Iruka-sensei is really mad now. He used last names!

"So today Naruto decided that it would be a good idea to review the transformation Jutsu! Come down once I call your name." Iruka-sensei announced.

"Sayuri." He called me first. I came down from my seat, and made hand sign(s) for the jutsu. I transformed into Pakkun and even talked in his voice. "Can I get my headband now please?" I asked in the grumpy sounding dog voice.

"Yes. Great job, nothing less I would expect from Kakashi's daughter." Iruka-sensei complimented me. "Thank you." And I grabbed a headband with the leaf village symbol. I am so proud of myself!

"Go back to your seat, next up is Sasuke." I walked past Sasuke on his way down to Iruka. He transformed into Iruka. "Nice job. Grab a headband. Next Shikamaru." Iruka grabbed some papers.

"Ugh, this is such a drag!" but yet he still went through with it. "Good job. Sakura please come up." And I watched as the pink haired girl did the transformation Jutsu. "Good job, next is-"

"Sasuke! Did you see that? I was so good right?!?!" Sakura cut Iruka-sensei off. "Naruto! Please come and do as told."

Naruto went down, and Iruka-sensei untied him. Naruto made the hand signs, and turned into a girl with a nice body. "Naruto!! Take this seriously! I'll give you one more shot!" Iruka-sensei said.

Naruto tried. But he failed to do so. "Next I would like to come up is..."

-time skip-

"Sayuri! Did you get your headband?" I see my father stop reading his book to get me. "Yes! See!" I pointed to my headband. "Great job. I'm so proud! I also have something to tell you. I retired from the ANBU-" I cut him off. "Really? So does this mean you can spend weekends with me?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, do you wanna celebrate and get Ichiraku?" he offered me. "Yes!" and he carried me on his back like a piggy back ride.

-time skip-

"Okay, we're here." dad bent down so I could jump off of his back. We sit down to find Iruka-sensei and Naruto sitting down. "Naruto?" I ask. "Hey Sayuri! Whatcha doin here?" he asked with a hyper tone. "Iruka-sensei's treating me to lunch!" Naruto said. "I am?-" Iruka-sensei started to say, when the owner came in.

"Hey old man! Nice to see ya!" Naruto greeted him. "Hello everyone." Teuchi took our orders, and started to cook the ramen. "Naruto why did you spray paint the hokages?" I listened to their conversation.

"Well, how was the academy today?" dad asked me smiling through his mask. "It was good." and right at that moment Teuchi brought out our orders.

-time skip-

"Iruka said that you guys will be getting assigned your teams tomorrow." dad said sitting down on the couch. "Why do you always wear your Jonin vest?" I asked changing the subject. "Well, I had a mission and I just got home. But I do wear normal clothes." he chuckled.

"I can't wait to find out who my new sensei and team is! I hope it's someone like... the hokage!" I say. "Well we'll just have to wait and find out, until then you need some sleep. It's way past your bedtime." he said getting up and going into the kitchen.