EIGHTEEN

-Sayuri's POV-

"Now before we start the test, I have something to hand out to you all." Anko pulled out a stack of papers. "It's just a consent form. Before the test, all of you have to read this form and then sign it." Anko said.

"What's that for?" Naruto asked. "Some of you may not come back from this test. And I have to get your consent to take that risk. If not, it would be my responsibility." Anko laughed. I heard some people whispering 'crazy' or 'weird', and honestly Anko is a little crazy.

"Here, pass these out please." Anko handed Naruto the stack of consent papers. "The first thing you need to know is that this test, will test every one of your survival skills." Anko explained.

"First, I'll give you all a description of the terrain of this Training field." and then she started to explain the area.

-time skip-

"Oh- and let me give you one last word of advice. Try not to die!" Anko finally explained the rules. I took my form and sat down reading it. The form seemed fine, so I signed.

I was sitting at a tree when Sakura was coming over. "Well well well, if it isn't miss future failure." Ino insulted Sakura. I looked back and she was behind me, with Choji and Shikamaru. Of course Choji was eating.

"I thought you went home a long time ago, Bilboard Brow!" Ino added. "I thought since you had such a big forehead they would've thrown you out, but I guess not." Ino said and I sighed. These two never seem to quit fighting.

"Awh, so sad. You're jealous that I'm spending five days with Sasuke. And it's clearly turning you into someone petty, and ugly. And you were already ugly." Sakura evilly laughed. I can't read with these idiots bickering!

"Bilboard Brow!" Ino said. "Ugly!" Sakura retorted. "Bilboard Brow!" Ino spat back. "Ugly!" they went back and forth. Eventually they just got so mad, that they turned their backs on each other and stormed off.

"I'm glad they didn't get us involved, why are they always like that to each other?" Choji and Shikamaru had blue lines on their face. "Who cares? I don't have time for those type of things."Shikamaru sighed.

-time skip-

Team 7 and I were finally at the booth to get our scroll. "Listen up! Teams who have got their scroll, go to the gate so we can start this thing! Once the gate is open, the test is on!" Anko shouted.

We were at gate twelve, and Naruto kept punching the air and cheering himself on. "Alright you rats! The second part of the test has begun!" Anko yelled. The guy guarding the gate opened the gate and we walked in.

-time skip-

Suddenly, we heard screaming. "Was that what I think it was?" Sakura said in a scared voice. "Oh chill out Sakura! It was nothing to be scared of!" Naruto said with his hands behind his head.

"E-excuse me for a second! I-I really gotta- you know!" Naruto said, and he turned around and he unzipped his pants.

"GROSS NARUTO!" I yelled, and I turned around not wanting to see this disaster. "Idiot! Not in front of woman you don't! Find a bush or something!" Sakura said angrily. "Great. We have to deal with this for five whole days." Sasuke complained.

Naruto then did what Sakura said, and came back. "Ah man, that was a lot! I wrote my whole name!" Naruto said. "Disgusting!-" and I noticed something. He didn't have the scratch he had on his cheek.

"Naruto! You are such a pig!" Sakura was about to bonk him on the head. Suddenly Sasuke charged at the fake Naruto, and I'm assuming he saw it too.

He punched him, and that made the ninja fall onto a tree. "Sasuke? It wasn't that bad. Don't you think you're going a little overboard." Sakura said with a worried tone.

"Yeah. What the heck was that about?-" and Sasuke kicked the enemy in the face. Sasuke was about to kick him again, but the enemy jumped up onto a tree branch. They started to fight, and enemy fell down making an explosion.

"Y-You should watch out Sakura! I think he's gone crazy!" the enemy said. "Yeah, you wish. I just struck before you could!" and Sasuke charged at the enemy with a kunai. "Alright! Then bring it on!" the enemy charged back at Sasuke.

"Sasuke what're you doing?" Sakura asked. "That's not Naruto! It's another ninja!" I explained. "Shut up Sayuri! I'm trying to talk to Sasuke." Sakura snapped at me.

"Sayuri's right. take a close look at him." Sasuke said to Sakura, not moving his attention from the enemy.

"Talk. Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke said and Sakura gasped. "What? What do you mean? I am Naruto!" he tried to defend himself. "Oh yeah? Where's the cut on your cheek?!" Sasuke said.

"And the real Naruto got a cut on his cheek before the test started!" Sasuke said.

"And that shuriken holster is on your left leg, not your right. The real Naruto is right handed! Please, you're transformation skills are worse than Naruto's! Tell me who you are." Sasuke said. The enemy poofed and showed his real form. I saw by his headband, that he's from the hidden rain village.

"Okay! You found me out! So what? I'm still gonna take your scroll!" The rain ninja said. "Hand it over now. Or else." he threatened. Sakura and I both pulled out kunais. "So which one of you has it?" the rain ninja asked. We stayed silent.

"I see how it is. Fine then, I guess I'll just have to take you all down!" He charged at us. "Give me the scroll, and no one gets hurt!" the rain ni ha said.

I jumped up, and so did Sasuke. He was making the hand signs for the Phoenix Flower Jutsu. He shot the fire at the enemy, and he dodged most. The rain ninja started to run away, and I saw Naruto. "Hey! Guys help me!" Naruto was trying to squirm out of the ropes.

"I'll help you Naruto-" I said and kunais with paper bombs came my way. I jumped up out of the way with Naruto. I noticed Sasuke was looking over at us, and suddenly the rain ninja was right behind him. "Sasuke look behind you!" I shouted.