"He is better than any of us is Legilimency, he was able to get into your mothers brain. We think he could get into yours." Dumbledore explained.

"I'm not letting him in her brain Professor." My Father said through gritted teeth.

"He won't say anything to anyone Severus. Not even Draco." Narcissa said reassuringly.

My father gulped slightly and nodded his head. I looked over at Draco who was trying to do anything but look at me.

"Great!" Dumbledore said clapping his hands together making me snap my head away from Draco.

I walked over to a chair and sat down waiting for one of them to try and poke at my brain.

What's up with you?

I thought in my mind hoping Draco would try and read it.

Nothing.

Is all he said in his thoughts.

"Legilimency!" Lucius yelled pointing his wand at me.

I waited for the pain but nothing came.

I looked up at Lucius, waiting for him to try again.

"Let me in." He said to me sternly.

"I'm not blocking you." I snapped back at him.

He looked shocked that I snapped at him but he just gets on my nerves so damn much.

He grabbed my face roughly.

"Yes you are." He said to me.

"Don't touch her." I heard my father say to him sternly.

Lucius sighed and roughly threw my face away from his hand.

"Dick." I mumbled under my breath.

He quickly snapped his head at me. "What did you just call me?"

"A dick." I said smiling sarcastically.

"You know what-"

"Lucius honey, don't." Narcissa said to him as she touched his shoulder.

I looked over at Draco who was glaring at his father with clenched fists.

"Let me try sweetie." Narcissa said as she pointed her wand towards me.

"Legilimency." she said softer than her husband.

"Draco stop tickling me I swear to god." I laughed as I sat in Draco's dorm as he tickled me because I annoyed him.

"If you want me to stop then stop being a damn tease with that shirt you're wearing." He said to me.

I licked my lips slightly and moved the collar of my shirt to show off more. "You mean like this?"

He quickly pinned my hands above my head and chocked me. "I swear to god Black bird."

I quickly blocked her from it, not allowing her to see any more of my memories.

She backed away with a slight laugh and looked over at Draco with a raised eyebrow.

"I only got the talking but no picture." She mumbled.

"Weird." Dumbledore said.

"Let me try." Draco said, finally speaking for the first time since I walked in here.

"Is that okay Severus?" Dumbledore asked my father.

My father nodded his head towards Draco giving him the okay.