Murphy's Miracle: s3 ep3 pt1

Start from the beginning

"Or maybe a shooting shindig?" I continued, Doc laughed and gave me a quiet high five.

"Do you want to stir the anthill?" Hector asked.

"No, I want to fill it with boiling water so they all die." I answered with a straight face.

"We can't just leave him in there." Warren said, completely ignoring what I said and pulling out her machete.

I smiled at her and readied my knives. I stepped forward and was about to stab one Z before the man began yelling. "No, No! Don't hurt them! For god's sake, don't hurt them!"

"Oh, my god. It's a goddamn pacifist." I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"They're just a little riled up, hang on!" He rolled the window down then stuck his hand out, blabbering about a treat. He threw a handful of guts off to the side and the Z's didn't waste time to stumble forward to grab it.

After they all past I stepped forward and pulled open the truck's door, then followed by pulling Mr. Pacifist out.

"Easy, Pea." Warren told me, I flashed her a quick smile and held tight on the mans shirt when we tripped slightly. He fixed his glasses after I let his shirt go then began to speak up.

"Wally Beck, USA Postal Service. Follow me if you want to live." He told us before running off. The others holstered their weapons before shrugging and following after.

Doc and I stayed back a second. "He's definitely gonna die by the end of this episode." I told him.

"Episode, you're on something weird huh?" He laughed as the Z's growls turned directed towards us. "Oh-"

"Go.." I said quickly, pushing him before me.

We followed the man, Wally, to the Postal Service building. "You've only got a minute before they find you again. Now, what do you want?"

"We're not bandits." Warren spoke quickly.

"Just some weary travelers, man. Looking for fuel and water."

"Maybe some coffee, if we're lucky." I added.

"I might be able to help you, not with the coffee though. Just one condition; No zombie killing." Wally gave us each a pointed look. "I have my reasons. Besides, these Walkers are to slow to be any real threat. You'd have to be a real idiot to be killed by them."

"Tell that to the twd cast." I said, mostly to myself but I knew Addy heard me when she gave me a smile.

"Are you some kind of zombie hugger, bro?" Hector asked him.

"You want my help or not?"

"Ok, we need your help. No mercy it is." Warren agreed, holstering her weapon. The rest of us had no choice but to follow.

"But we will defend ourselves if we have to." I added on, it seemed fair.. right?

"Just do what I say and you'll be fine. This is the safest building in town." He pointed back to the Postal Service building then began running. "Follow me."

We all began after him, as I started to pick up speed a sharp pain ripped through my stomach. I groaned and dropped to my knees from the sudden sensation.

I felt a pair of hands grab onto my arms and pull me back up. "You can sit down once we're inside, Mija." Hector told me as he wrapped an arm around my waist to prevent me from falling again.

I winced in pain each time I put pressure on my foot. What the hell caused this? Once inside, Hector gently set me down on a desk chair.

I placed my hand on my side and winced at the feeling. Everyone began conversing with Wally except Hector and Doc.

I felt beads of sweat roll down my forehead the same time liquid soaked through my shirt where my hand was placed.

Hector immediately noticed and pulled my shirt back to reveal a newly made wound with black goo exiting it. Around it, black veins popped up underneath my skin.

"Warren." Doc called, grabbing everyones attention. Warren came over, her eyes widening in shock.

-

Not Edited

Ok.. ok.. I think I have a plan for our dear old Scarlett