Night Out/Saving Symphony Hall

SYMPHONY HALL SERIES!

Book 1:

Night Out

by : HelloAmHere

- Symphony hall was the first place Louis had felt at home in this city, and he always had the box to himself. Until tonight.

- one night stand -

Words : 9k

Chapters : 4

Triggers : none

Read Time : one sitting

-this was a REALLY GOOD one shot!! I loved it so much! I'm so excited to read the next part and see what happens!!

Book 2:

Saving Symphony Hall

by : HelloAmHere

- "I think I have an idea," Louis said. Slowly, and reluctantly, but with a growing sense of the inevitable. "God damnit, I think I have a really good idea."
"Oh christ, that's the problem-solving face," Babs said. "Last time we saw that face, he sold a company."
"Wait, what?" Zayn asked.
"Right place, right time," Louis said. "Also, fuck my life,"
"What?" Zayn repeated. Niall patted his hand.
"I usually just roll with whatever Louis is about to do," he said. "It's better for us all."
"That's the attitude," said Louis, "I'll tell you tomorrow. Tonight, I need to do some research. Zayn, give me your number. I'm gonna save our symphony."

Words : 124k

Chapters : 19

Triggers : none? it's a little angsty and since it's AOB there are like omega drops and Depri but nothing bad.

Read Time : 3 days

- I loved this series!!! It's so well writtten and i love when there is an actual plot behind the story as well as building the relationships. It was pretty and cute and i LOVED it.

Note : there is a third part of the series and it's a 3k word ziam story. It's cute and i read it but I'm not adding it here since it's not larry. it's called 'The Art of Non-Gift Giving' by the same author.

(if you start with the first story you can just work your way through because they link the next story at the end of the others)