My Lights Stay Up, But Your City Sleeps

by : PearlyDewdrops

- Harry breaks into his own smile, scrunching his nose when he glances back up, meeting Louis' eyes, his stiff posture loosening. They stare for a beat, Harry's smile dwindling. "So... you're okay with it? That it can't go anywhere?"
Louis nods easily. "We're on the same page. Promise." He holds out his pinkie to prove it, mind hazy and giddy from alcohol. Harry's dimples appear in each cheek as he holds out his own, their pinkies intertwining. "We're just two people who like each other, have fun together, and who may or may not kiss and... stuff." He grins, wild adrenaline pumping through to his fingertips.
Harry sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, lowering his flushed gaze to the floor.
"Just don't go falling in love with me, and it'll be fine," Louis smirks.
Or Louis has trouble sleeping, Harry has a habit of wrapping himself around Louis during the nights, and a mutual agreement to engage in a fun and simple thing quickly turns into something perhaps not so fun, and certainly not simple.

-college au-

words : 108k

chapters : 9

trigger warnings : panic attack

read time : 2 days

- This was so good!! Very angsty but amazing at showing emotion and I was obsessed! I liked the way the story was laid out. Def recommend this one!!

Thanks so much for 500 reads lol! I hope these recs are helpful!!