We'll Cast Some Light (You'll be Alright)

We'll Cast Some Light (You'll be Alright )

by : fondleeds

- There's tense silence, the whole room completely hushed. The other teams on surrounding tables look between each other. Then, Louis pushes himself away from the table noisily, chair scraping. His face is angered and crumpled, red at the ears. The door slams behind him as he rushes out. The surrounding teams look at Harry simultaneously.
"God, Simon is going to kill us if we don't die on this mission first," Niall moans into his hands.

There's a standard procedure for this. Scan, track, kill. But with a solar eclipse and a Greater Demon with unfinished business looming, the path to keeping England safe from harm becomes complicated and shadowed by mystery and secrets. For Harry and his team, times have never been harder, especially when a few old friends turned foes show up. Harry is left with just over forty days to overcome the hurdle of tension between them and reconcile their past, and figure out just what Louis is hiding from him before it's too late.

-enemies to lovers-

Words : 74k

Chapters : 13

Trigger Warnings : minor character death, violence (a lot)

- This fic is amazing. It is a sci-fi, enemies to lovers book with an amazing plot and storyline. I loved how it was written and I enjoyed the character developments.