once upon a dream

once upon a dream

by : thedeathchamber

-Louis is psychic and gets caught in the middle of a murder investigation led by FBI Special Agent Harry Styles.
alarm. the Medium/Criminal Minds-inspired AU no one ever asked for.

-enemies to lovers-fbi harry-

Chapters : 3

Words : 33k

Trigger Warnings: Implied/referenced past suicide attempt and suicidal ideation.
Unsafe practices involving prescription medicine and alcohol. Gore. References to murder and violent death. (it personally didn't trigger me but please be careful loves)

Read Time : 1 day

- I LOVED THIS! It was so good and so well written, some parts we're definitely dark and angsty but we got to love some angst. There is a second book to this so scroll down to see what I thought of that one.

A dream that you wish

by : thedeathchamber

-FBI Special Agent Harry Styles struggles with a case that involves him at a personal level. Louis adjusts to his new life and continues his on-going struggle with his psychic abilities and what they entail.
aka. the sequel to the Medium/Criminal Minds-inspired AU which some people actually asked for

Words : 23k

Chapters : 5

Trigger Warnings : Referenced past suicide attempt.
Mental health issues.
References to murder and violent death. (I think it's kind of equal to the first one)

Read Time : 1 day

- I loved the way the story ended and the plot line within the book. I love criminal minds and this was cool to have the two worlds collide, I definitely recommend!