I've Got You

I've Got You

by : alltheselights

- "I recognize that there is no way for me to truly repay a debt like this, no matter how much you may try to wave me off, but I'd like to try," King Edgar says calmly. "Since yesterday, I've been trying to think of something that is meaningful enough for me to offer to you as a reward, but I quickly realized that no such thing exists, not when a question of life or death is involved. But while there is no something that is enough, perhaps there is a someone."

As the king's words settle in Harry's brain, he turns toward Prince Louis. The omega's mouth has dropped open in shock and horror, and that's when the meaning of what the king just said begins to truly take shape in the alpha's mind.

"I'd like for the two of you to be married," King Edgar explains, and just like that, Harry's life comes to a screeching halt.

As a reward for saving the king's life, Harry is offered omega Prince Louis' hand in marriage. Neither of them has any interest in the union going forward, and so they concoct a plan to prove to the king that they are far from a perfect match.

Words : 62k

Chapters : 6

Triggers : minor violence and small references to domestic violence

Rating : 8/10

Larry AO3 Recs जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें