Come Away With Me

Come Away With Me

by : suspendrs

- Louis had such big plans. He wanted so much out of life, and so did Amy. Now Bridget is going to grow up without a mother, and she's always going to wonder what it would be like if this hadn't happened. He wonders if she'll blame him for her mother's death as she gets older, or if she'll understand that this is just as painful for Louis as it is for her. Louis doesn't know how he's going to raise her on his own, because he's a fantastic father, yes, but he's always been the fun parent, and Amy was in charge of the rules. He doesn't know how to make sure Bridget has everything she needs all the time, doesn't know how to make her favorite meal or how to do that one braid she loves to have in her hair or how to teach her to be the best person she can be. He doesn't know how to live without Amy, he doesn't know what he's going to do.
Or, Louis has to pick up the pieces of his and his daughter's life after his wife dies, and Harry is a beautiful stranger that just wants to help.

-dad louis-strangers to lovers-

Words : 80k

Chapters : 5

Read Time : 1-2 days

Trigger Warnings : character death within first chapter

- Ok so i know i read a lot of 'dad louis' fics but they're so good, this one included. I LOVED the ending and it was a little bit of a slow burn so!!