Anyway, can't be compared to me on the beauty contest and fashion style.

I'm breath taking and I know that.

But who is he? The manly Greek god?

He comes towards me with his blue eyes matching mine. Air didn't reach my lungs with his every steps he takes to reach me.

Oh god! Why these are so blue and so familiar like I've known him for thousand years.

He reached to me, his one imported watch containing hand land on that big table and one hand on my chair. We are inches close.

He leans more to my face with his smirk. But he leaned to ear .

"It's a bad thing to stare at someone Miss Florencé" He whispers. How can he know how much butterflies fluttered with single sentence of his.

He very throughly notices it that his closeness has effect on me.

But again who. Is. He?!

I'm getting mad and angry now as I came back to my true self.

I don't like when someone entered in my building, in my meeting Hall without my permission and not. To. Forget I was still having an important meeting with my employees who were still seated here watching a binge worthy scene here between that men and me.

He moves away from me and not I am glad, he should be glad that he move away otherwise I was going to slap him across his perfect chiseled jaw.

"Who the hell are you?! How dare you to interfere in my work and who the Mr are you to teach or advise me what is right and what is good?!" I shout at my top of lungs.

My all employees looked at me on horror. Why they are acting like I have said something wrong? Their face turned white but why the fuck?

"So your employees know their place but I would say your boss really needs to learn manners and to know who she is taking to! " He again said camly but it was quite scary .

My one of the employee and stands up quickly and bowed her head to the fullest.

"Mr.Lucas Carter we are sorry for our behavior, please forgive our boss" She is on verge of crying.

I stand froze. No it can't be. No! No! No! It can't be!

He was used to cute. But the men is standing in front is so sexy and handsome. Very manly.

He changed so much in 4 years. His presence only make everyone fear and he only gives a dark aura.

Totally opposite to my ex-husband.

People change and I've witnessed it today.

"Leave us alone" Unexpectedly we both said in unison,we half-yelled the sentence.

Everyone flinched including that girl who was standing behind him. How can I think that he would never like any girl except me?

How can I think he is the innocent being I've witnessed?

How-how can I ever love someone like him?