"I didn't have my period either. It's been two months! Aren't you a nurse? Help me."

"First of all, I'm still not a nurse. Also it's just because you're taking pills for your insomnia along with your birth control"

"I'm not taking my pills anymore" I said looking down at my hands

She stood up "You're not on birth control?" she shouted.

"No! I mean yes I am on birth control. I was talking about my insomnia, I didn't take any pills since I was sleeping with Harry. And I don't mean sex I mean like actual sleep."

"Are you eating? And by that I mean actual meals" she asked.

"Yeah Harry made sure I was eating"

"I'm talking about the past few days, Grace." She gave me a serious look.

"Not really" I looked down.

"Well, problem solved. That's why you're sick" she crossed her arms.

"No, I'm gonna be a single mother" I whined.

"Oh my God! You're not pregnant!" she shouted "And you won't be a single mother there's Harry"

"No, he won't like to have kids" I whispered

"Why? Did you ask him?" she sighed "Look I'll go get you a pregnancy test, okay? So we can finally have a normal day"

I nodded.

It's been twenty minutes since she left and she hasn't come back yet. I was thinking about how Harry would react if I was pregnant.

So I facetimed him.

"Hey gorgeous" he said as soon as he picked up.

"Hey" I smiled "Did I wake you up or something, you know time zone"

"No, it's 3 pm here"

"Really? It's nine here, I woke up an hour ago"

There was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"It's just Violet, she was here and had to leave. I think she came back" I went to open the door.

"Alright be careful"

As soon as I opened the door Violet shoved the pregnancy test into my hands.

"Harry I'll call you in a couple minutes, okay?"

"Is it Viol..." I cut him off by hanging up. I rushed to the bathroom. As soon as I took the test Harry called.

"Why did you hang up? Was it Violet? Are you okay?" He looked so worried. I feel bad.

"Yeah it was Violet. And don't worry I'm fine" I cleared my throat looking at the test "Harry I'm gonna ask you about something and I need an honest response"

"Okay, go on" he looked more serious now.

"What would you do if I got pregnant?" I asked without looking at the screen.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked with a wide-eyed expression.

I looked at the test waiting for the results. "Yes" I said, softly.

Silence.

He didn't say anything, the test was taking too long. Everything was so slow.

He smiled.

"I mean, I won't do anything. It's your body. If you're gonna keep the baby I'll be there for you, if you don't I will also be there for you" his voice was so soft and comforting.

I looked at the test

One line.

Just one line! I'm not pregnant.

I didn't react, I wanted to mess with Harry "I'm gonna keep it"

"Do you want me to come back home?" he asked.

"No! No, you have work to do."

"There's nothing more important than you now. So it doesn't matter"

He's so sweet. I feel bad.

His eyes widened again, he looked like he remembered something "If it's a girl we'll name her Darcy, and if it's a boy you'll name him"

I laughed "We made that deal when we were sixteen"

"A deal is a deal. Also I was seventeen"

"There is no Darcy" I giggled.

His face dropped "What?"

"It's negative. No baby" I showed him the test "You should've seen your face you looked kind of happy"

"Heeey, why are you laughing? It's not funny!" 

***

Don't be like Harry and Grace! use protection so you won't have to deal with things like these

"What would you do if I got pregnant?" 

Harry :

Also thank you so much for 15k !!