Once upon a swap (chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

Luke: [holds his hands up] Alright King's not for sale [mumbles] sadly.

King: [jumps out of Bosha's arms] Besides you couldn't afford me, sister!

The group gathers around King as they all say aww to his adorableness.

King: [annoyed] That's the incorrect reaction!

Luke: But an accurate one.

Bosha: [turns her head towards Luz and walks up to him] You know if I can't have him maybe [gets in his face] I can have you.

Luke: [shrugs his shoulders] I don't if you want me.

Bosha: Oh I do, I need something hot to watch.

Luke: Well that would be a shame.

Bosha: [confused] How so?

Luke: Because [grabs her chin with his index] I wouldn't want to melt that pretty face of yours.

After he said that, Bosha's whole face went red as Luke pulled away with a sly smirk and winked at her. This made Bosha a stuttering mess. Just then Eda brought her nose out of the tent and started sniffing the air.

Eda: I smell an easy mark. [jumps out of the tent] Hey, kid! Can I offer you the latest fashions from... [magically dresses herself in horribly clashing clothes] the human realm?

Luke: I might not be into fashion but even I know how bad that looks [gets hit in the head by Eda] Ow!

Bosha: [recovers and looks at Eda while the others laugh] Yea! No.

The three kids start to leave the scene.

Eda: Well, [returns to her normal outfit] I hate her.

Luke: [shrugs] Eh she can be alright sometimes.

Luz: [smirks and nudges Luke] I notice you big Flirt.

Luke: [glares at Luz] Don't push it.

Eda: What did I miss?

Luke: Nothing.

Luz: Sure. Anyway teens can be sour, but I'm a little sweetie. Look what I made you! [points at the sign]

Eda: [panics] Luz! [takes the sign down]

Luz: Did I spell something wrong? Or did I spell something right?

Luke: [facepalms] Luz please stop.

Eda: Agreed. [wipes away the lights] You may be forgetting something, Luz. I'm kinda... [holds up her wanted poster] on the run! Remember? Every guard in town would be at my doorstep if I had my name in lights.

Luz: Well, I don't see anyone right now. Maybe you're just being paranoid. You're a powerful witch. Why hide when you can "poof" all your problems away with magic?

Luke: I got to agree with Luz here.

King: What does Luz know about problems anyway? All she has is dumb teen drama! She doesn't understand how hard some of us have it.

Luke: [raises an eyebrow] Come again?

Eda: You're pampered all day like a dang baby. How hard is that life?

King: Well, I don't know if you realized, but I'm not a baby!

Luz&Luke: Then why are you screaming like one?

King: My life is a living nightmare!

Eda: Well, there's only one thing to do when friends can't see eye to eye.