She shakes her head her grip lightening on the steering wheel. "Right." She turns left leading the paparazzi that are following us away from our house.

I finally got Alex to calm down a few minutes before we pulled into our driveway. Jade went to go unlock the door before coming back to the car to open the door for me. She helps me out of the car before going in and unstrapping Madi handing her to me, then she slings the bag over her shoulder. She then unstraps Alex from her car seat before heading out of the car.

I open the door to the house Bruno is at my feet in an instant barking and jumping on my legs. "We will let you out once we bring your little sisters upstairs to their rooms to sleep." I smile leaning down to scratch his head. I stand back up leaning into Jade as soon as I felt her behind me.

"Ready to show Alex and Madi to their rooms?" She asks with a smile, I nod looking at her. She takes my hand leading me upstairs to the twins room.

We stop at Madi's room first as her room is the first room on the left.

((Madi's Room))

I carefully put Madi in her crib

I carefully put Madi in her crib. I grab the extra baby monitor after switching the one in the room on. "Now we put Alex down."

Jade presses a soft kiss to Madi's head before she heads out of the room. I turn the light off closing the door slightly behind me. Leaving it open a hair. We go to the room across the hall which was Alex's room.

((Alex's room))

Jade carefully puts Alex down in the crib pressing a soft kiss to her head

Jade carefully puts Alex down in the crib pressing a soft kiss to her head. "Goodnight princess." She grabs the extra baby monitor switching them on. I grab her hand pulling her out of the room. She switches the light off closing the door behind her.

We casually swing our hands between each other as we go down stairs. "You go curl up on the couch and get the movie up and running. I'll bring Bruno out." She smiles pressing a kiss to my temple. I nod heading towards the living room. I plop onto the couch a sigh of relief falling from my lips.