ONE

Music is booming in your ears as you glide through the room. Waking in between crowds of people as you swivel the champagne in your glass. Occasionally taking sips from it.

You reach a small bar table at the end of the room and lean against it watching as people dance and talk with others.

Two men in suits appear next to you standing tall. "Miss Watasuke?"

You glance over at the men. "Yes?"

"The boss would like to see you now." One stands to the side so you can pass by. "Follow us."

You nod as you follow close behind one man while the other walks behind you. They lead you up to a large room in the back of the room you were previously in.

The theme is gold and red. With red paint plastered on the walls and gold furniture spread around the room.

"Miss Watasuke! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. After all our talk over the phone I was looking forward to this day."

Oh you bet I was looking forward to this day.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Kisaki." You sit down on the couch in front of him. He signals for the men to leave the room, leaving just you a him alone.

"Would you like a drink?" He gestures towards the rum table to his right. He walks over to the table and begins pouring himself a glass.

"Yes, please."

He returns handing you a glass and placing his on the coffee table.

You look at the glass and notice the ice inside is not floating. You look back at him, he is staring at you as you stare back at him. You lift the glass to your lips without ever breaking eye contact with him.

"So Miss Watasuke, how long have you been in the business for?"

The business meaning how long have I pretended to be apart of a drug association.

"It hasn't been that long. Maybe a few months now." You take another drink from your glass.

His leg begins bouncing. Anxious because you haven't dropped to the floor yet.

"What's wrong? Nervous?" You speak in a low tone.

"No I just-"

"Want me to take care of you?" Your tone growing more seductive as you walk over to him.

"I would love that." He smiles as you straddle his lap running your hand over his jaw.

Your dress rises up as you sit on him.

"Can I tell you one thing first?" You run your nails through his hair before yanking his head back.

"In your next life, if you so much as lay a finger on a woman without consent. I promise you, I'll be the last woman you'll ever see."

You pull out a silenced gun from the strap between your legs. His eyes widened as his hands reach for the gun. You shoot him on the side of his head before his hand reaches the gun.

You watch the life in his eyes leave and his hands fall to his side. You quickly get off his lap placing the gun back in its holster. You reach for a small paper inside your bra.

Walking over to a large painting in the far corner, you remove the frame revealing a large safe within the walls.

You read the code written on the price of paper and open the safe. Stacks and stacks of money are placed neatly inside the safe along with bags of pills and herbs inside.

You take three stacks of cash and pull out a lighter. Though it pains you to do this you light up the cash and drugs inside the safe.

Heading towards the window you grab the glass you were drinking from. Opening the window making sure it's safe to jump out, you take off your heals and throw them outside along with the cash. Right after you jump out with the glass in hand. You throw the glass in a dumpster, shattering it as it lands inside. Quickly grabbing your stuff you head towards your car, driving off into the city.

With on hand on the steering wheel you take off the clear latex gloves you had on. You release both hands from the wheel and take off your gloves throwing them inside a small bag in your car.

When you reach your penthouse you throw your heals to the floor, walking over to the kitchen you place the cash and gun on the table. You wash your hands then grab the money separating them to count what you got.

Ten grand. You smile to yourself. Placing half of the cash to side you put it in a small folder so the money can be sent off to a charity.

Drug money or not, money is money.

As you get ready to shower you hear your phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey l/n how have you been?" A voice you haven't heard for a while speaks from the phone.

"Hange? Oh my gosh it's been so long!"

"It sure has."

"How have you been? How's Ackerman treating you?"

"I've been good, we've been good. Pain in my ass as always but I know he loves me." They laugh.

"Of course he does." You laugh along with them.

"I hate to be calling you about this but we could use your help y/n." You hear the sympathy in their voice.

"We?" You question.

"The FBI unit. We need your help on a case."

"Hange... you know I quit that job." A frown grows upon your face.

"I know, I know! But we could really use your skills in this case. One of our agents has been stuck on it for months now. The board can't think of a better person than you."

You stay silent for a moment.

"What's the case about?"

"Have you heard about the female serial killer?"

"People are calling her the Black Angel."