Chapter 18: Shocker!!

Start from the beginning

Rayna holds the spiked mace in her hand before spinning it above her head and slamming it down onto the dummies head. I realize I done nothing yet. I grab four knives. ''Can I have em the lighting targets please?'' I ask to the trainer and he nods.

I take my position and take a breath. The first target lights up red and then I hit the bullseye. I then throw another 45° right. 85° left. 85° right. Smiling I review my shoots, all bullseyes. None off by one inch.

**********************

I heand to the bathroom, sweating from knife throwing. Glimmer is now flirting with Cato. Rayna and Marvel Re thrwing spears together and THUD!!!!!

I stare down at Rue, I just knocked her down. I reach my hand down and pull her up. ''Sorry bout that'' I say to her. She nods and looks if she will cry. '' I'm Clove, I won't hurt you, now or in the arena, my oartner or Rayna won't either" I know but I couldnt, she's like Ronnie. ''Thank you" she says the scurries off . I watch her run to the obstacle course. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom.

*************************

''Now,just swing it, then slam it on the head'' Rayna tells me as I stare at the mace and chain. ''Oh go on Clove, c'mon" Marvel tells me. I shrug and pick up the wooden handle. I swing it above me head and wait foe further instruction of Rayna.

''Now'' she yells. I slam the mace on the dummies head. ''That was good, next this'' she says and takes the mace and spins around knocking dummies out of her way. She hands it to Marvel. He begins to swing, but Glimer and Cato catchs my eye. Cato is throwing spears and then he says something and Glimmer burst out laughing. She then batts her eyelashs and flicks her hair. Jelousy fills me as I try to breath and stop staring.

''Hey, hy don't we throw some spears?" Marvel asks as you can see sim itching to throw them. ''When there done...'' Rayna tells him. ''Wouldn't want to interupt there flirting feast'' she continues. I I've her a sad smile and she stares oddly at me.

***************************

''We're throwing knives next'' I say as I follow Marvel and Rayna to the spears. Jelousy stil fills me as Cato and Glimmer are shooting arrows. Well Glimmer's trying anyway. Rayna balances it in her hand, smiles before she throws it and it zooms its way into the 80 mark.

''Ah its just like a trident Clove'' Rayna tells me. 'I can't throw them either'' I say as I put my locket inside my training shirt, as it came out. ''Bathroom break'' Rayna says in a sing-song voice. She then skips to the bathroom.

I sigh and slowly pick up what looks like the lightest spear. I throw it with as much strenght as I can, it gets to the 20 mark. Pfft pathetic. I pick up another one determined to atleast get 70. Marvel comes up behind me and pulls the 'guy' move. His hand circles mine around the spear and his other goes around my stomach. I stiffen. ''Dont worry, I'm in love with Glimmer, its hard to watch her with Cato, and I think your jelous too'' he whispers in my ear. I star at him in shock. He then throws the spear in my hand. 85 mark.

''Thanks Marvel'' I say. I look around and see Cato glaring at us. ''Hey Clove, don't aim, just throw'' Cato yells from the other end of the room. I nod and grab a spear and throw it randomly at an area on the dummy. 70 mark, oh that works I squel and I can hear Cato laugh from the other end of the room.

*******************

At lunch Rayna sits across from me and Marvel is next to her. Cato and Glimmer come in and walk to were the food is. I poke at my salad angrily, I wish it was Glimmers face. Marvel looks so envious. I would aswell if I could see them. ''So do you have any sibilings?'' Marvel asks, probably wants to forget Glimmer. ''I have a brother who's 5 and a 13 year old sister, my cousin and aunt live with us though'' ''no parents?" Rayna asks me. ''Yeah my mother, isn't my mother anymore, and my fathers dead.'' ''Im sorry'' they say in unison.

Our Burning Love-A Clato Love/Survival Story <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara