Chapter 17: The Tribute Parade

''Oww'' I yell at Delini. ''Sorry sweetie, but that was the last one'' Delini; a member of my prep team says. I growl at her, I hate them I hate them all. From Zeus to Patriceia to Delini.

Zeus stares at me with nothing but disgust and hatred. He's about 6'3 a little taller then Cato. Cato oh I long for him right now, the girls waxing my legs are bad enough not to mention Zeus being a control freak and the girls are petrified of him. He has white skin and blue spiky hair. His red eyes and pink suit don't match either. ''Here take this'' he says as he shoves a white tablet in my mouth. I swallow it with a glass of water. ''That will stop your leg hair growing''

I scowl at him. ''Patriceia the nails and hair is all that's left so get started, now'' Zeus yells. Patriceia is a dark skined women who looks to be about 21, she is very petite and has golden hair with electric blue eyes. She sports clothes more normal then Zeus as she wears a purple peplum dress with red heels.

Delini is about my height, auborn hair piled on her head, yellow eyes and very tanned skin. She looks about 23 but that's my guess. Overall there a bunch of feather heads. I hate them all.

I stare at my nails to preoccupy myself. They are long with a white tip on the top. ''Now time for the hair'' Zeus says. When I see the scissors I almost scream. I forget the fact that I'm naked with 3 weirdos surrounding me and fling my hand in the direction of his face.

The girls gasp in horror as Zeus let's out a shriek of pain. ''You are NOTcutting my hair ok?'' I yell. I let no one touch my hair, my father gave it to me. He storms out of the room in a huff, cursing my name under his breath.

''Wow Clove I have never seen him been put in his place before, ever'' Delini rushs out as Patriceia retuens to my hair. ''Are you done?'' Delini asks curiosly. ''Gimme a sec'' Patriceia gushes. ''We won't see you now until the interviews'' I nod. ''Do you know what your angle is?'' I shake my head no, all I thought about was Cato and then Cato again.

''Clara will do a lovely job, she's amazing'' ''Who's Clara?'' I ask. "Your stylist silly, this is her third year, she done District 7 and she done District 1 last year'' ''So she's good?" I ask.

''Hunny, good is an understatement she's phonomal" Delini tells me, I realize since Zeus is gone that they talk more. "And im finished...." Patriceia says with a sigh of relief. ''Ok bye bye now see you soon, you look amazing!!" Delini yells as Patriceia pushs her out the door.

I slip on my robe as soon as there gone, I feel so exposed, even with this white cloth robe on. Lying infront of them naked felt almost like I lost my virginity; awkward, horrible and dirty just plain dirty.

I stare in the mirror at the girl I see, its not me, it can't be me, but it is. Its me. My hair is silky smooth and put in an elegent bun at the back of my head. My lips look fuller and glossy while my eyes have a gold smokey effect. If I was wearing clothes not a robe I would look beautiful.

"Hiya" I snap my head away from my reflection to see the most normal capitol person ever. She has long brown straight hair to just below her shoulders and brown eyes. Her skin is tanned and she is wearing a tight red dress with matching heels.

''Hi, I'm Clove" I reply.

"I'm Clara, your stylist'' she says and I nod.

"Cato's stylist Clayton and I have designed your outfits for the tribute parade, but you seem skinner then what I thought you were"

''I guess I should take that as a compliment'' She smiles showing her white teeth.

''So if you follow me, we can some lunch eh?" She says but I know it was a statement. She gestures me to follow her and I do, into a new room with two armchairs and a mirror.