Chapter 30: The Feast

A/N- ok please please play this song. Look it up on youtube, I can't get it on the side, PLAY IT NOW!!!!! Its so sad. Amazing song. So Clato.

The song: Kiss it all better by he is we.

***************************

11 August 3113 (13th day in arena)

***************************

"Are you sure you want to do this Clo?" Cato asks. I nod quickly.

''Of course, the plan is easy, I go in kill everyone, and you have my back'' I reply to him, still watching the cornuccopia, waiting for the table to rise up.

''But maybe I can-" Cato starts. He has been trying to change the plan since 5am. I sigh, annoyed. ''No Cato, you said I can have Fire Girl, its already decided" I say as I did so many times before.

''She mightn't show up" He argues. ''Oh belive me, she will" Ok that sound stalker-ish.

''Your ankle-" he starts. ''Is fine'' I finish.

Suddenly the ground opens, and a table is pushed out of the ground. Four packs lie on it. A large District 2, 5 and 11 pack and a small 12 pack.

Then a flash of ginger zooms by us. She grabs her pack, and then is gone.

I look at Cato "Smart girl eh?" I say. He nods. I get into running position. Knife in hand, and an array in my jacket. Then I see her. Katniss! I almost cry with joy.

''Give 'em a good show'' he calls

I quickly turn around and give Cato a quick kiss. I kiss my locket and I'm off. She runs to one side of the cornuccopia, the side with the table on it, so I go to the other side. Anticipating her to run around the corner. For Glimmer, For Marvel, For our supplies.

She bursts around the cornuccopia, brething heavy. She doesn't see me. I stand up, then she sees me. Her eyes widen with fear, colour drains from her olive skin. I throw the knife I have in my hand at her.

It hits her right where I want it, above the eyebrow. As blood dribbles down, she falls to the ground over the force of the knife. With a look of panic, she scrambles backwards. She pulls out her bow and an arrow from her quiver. Glimmer's bow and arrow. I run at her.

I dodge the first arrow. I pump my arms. She shoots again this time, I'm slow to move, it sticks itself into my left arm. I don't wince. I don't cry. I just yank it out, revealing blood.

I charge at her, arms out, pushing her to the ground, she pulls me with her. We roll around on the floor, fighting. I manage to get on top. I dig my knees into her shoulders. I step on her hands with my boots and push my behind as hard as I can into her stomach to secure her.

She wriggles, but realises she's not going anywhere. I'm going to enjoy this. I decide to toy with her.

''Where's lover boy?" I say in a sickening sweet voice.

"He's put there right now, hunting Cato" She snaps. ''PEETA!!!!!!!" She yells.

I punch her straight in the windpipe, cutting of her supply of oxygen for a quick second. And for that quick second, I whip my head up and look around.

"Liar" I snarl. Her face whitens, if that's even possible.

"Cato knows where he cut him. You probably got him strapped up a tree while you try to keep his little heart going. Is that right?"

She just struggles. I smirk down evily at her, then something catchs my eye.

''What's in the pretty little backpack? Is that medicine for Lover Boy?" I question.