F I F T Y T W O

♡

February 14th, 2020

Charlie could feel the smile on her face as she woke up, today being her 17th Birthday which to her was a big deal, now she could start driving. She was glad she started college later on today, it meant she could take longer to get ready for the day and make sure she looked absolutely bomb for her birthday. She spent over an hour curling her hair, making her makeup look somewhat good before she threw on her outfit. Upon realising she was going to be late, she grabbed all of her college stuff for the day and dashed out of the house, making her way to the train station after telling Liv to meet her there instead.

"Happy fucking Birthday!" Liv cheers as she makes her way over to Charlie in the train station. On Goers were looking at Liv like she was crazy, others were warmed by the girl telling her best friend Happy Birthday.

"Thank you." Charlie giggles.

"You're forgetting something." Liv exclaims, pulling a '17' badge out of her purse. She pins it onto Charlie's dress strap with a grin, making sure it was straight before taking a selfie with her.

"You look fucking gorgeous, my oh my." Liv compliments as the train shows up.

The two sat on the train talking about their plans for the night, Charlie planning on doing nothing but binge watching Brooklyn 99 and eating junk food. It was different to last year, her parents weren't home and neither was Joey so it meant her Birthday Meal was cancelled, despite her friends' efforts trying to tell her to keep it on so they could all go together.

"People are staring at you." Liv whispers to Charlie as they walk into college.

"Let them." Charlie shrugs, the two girls making their way up 3 flights of stairs to their Fashion class. When Liv walks in, Sarah turns around and grinned at the sight of Charlie and her birthday badge.

"Happy Birthday! I got you something." Sarah beams, handing Charlie a gift bag.

"You didn't have too." Charlie smiles, looking at her teacher.

"It's only small, you guys are my only nice class so you get all the nice presents." Sarah replies before the rest of the class makes their way inside. Tia was actually in today, the girl wanting to see if Charlie would mention Max at all, determined to rat out their relationship for good after the whole incident on the livestream the month previous.

"So, Max has texted you right?" Liv asks quietly, Tia hearing his name straight away so she moved a little closer to listen in.