T W E N T Y F I V E

June 21st, 2019

"Last day, finally." Liv exhales as the girls leave their final science exam.

"I'm so done with this place." Charlie huffs as they make their way up a set of stairs, both of them wearing a pair of trainers rather than their actual school shoes.

"Reckon we'll get caught?" Liv asks Charlie shrugs.

"You will, I won't because mine are fully black." Charlie smiles cockily as Liv rolls her eyes.

"Alright, where are our friends?" Liv asks as they wait under the shelter for the boys to come out of the exam hall.

"We're lucky to have last names that are nearer the end of the alphabet because it means we get out first." Liv admits.

"I agree." Charlie responds as the twins make their way over to the girls.

"Hm, hey." Max grins softly, pressing his lips to hers sweetly.

"Hey love." She smiles as he moves to stand behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist as they wait for Tom and Dobby.

"How've you both gotten away with that?" Harvey whines as Charlie lifts her leg up briefly.

"Mine are fully black so they're not as noticeable." Charlie laughs as Harvey rolls his eyes.

"Not fair." He huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. Tom and Dobby finally show up after being let out of the exam, the 6 friends making their way to the cafeteria to have something to eat. Max makes sure he and Charlie were straying away at the back, the boy pulling his girlfriend away from the group with a smile.

"What are you up to Mills?" Charlie questions as Max smiles cheekily.

"Just wanted some time alone with you before we spend the rest of the day with the group." Max shrugs as she rolls her eyes.

"Are you lying?" Charlie giggles, watching her boyfriend smirk slyly before looking at her. The two of them were in a very secluded part of the school, no students or teacher being able to see them in plain sight. Charlie furrows her eyebrows as he pulls her into him, pressing his lips to hers passionately, the girl being caught by surprise but immediately kissing him back. Her hands were resting on his chest, the girl not wanting to mess up his hair which 'he spent ages on this morning' according to Harvey. His hands were resting on her hips, the two of them making out in plain sight for anyone to see, but were both thankful that no one ever came around this part of school.

"What was that for?" Charlie whispers as she pulls away, both of their lips bright red.

"It's nearly been 6 months." Max whispers in return as she smiles.

"I appreciate the kiss, I do, but I'm starving." Charlie laughs as Max slips his hand into hers, the two of them making their way to the cafeteria. Charlie sat down beside Liv with a grin, the girl wiping the corner of her mouth as Liv gasps.

"You cheeky little-" Liv squeals as Charlie slaps her hand over the girl's mouth.

"Shush." Charlie warns her as the Principal begins talking to the whole of the Year 11-year group. Max's arm was stretched out behind Charlie, his fingers making small circles on her shoulder which made goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Congratulations class of 2019, I wish you well." The Principal finishes as all of the teachers begin clapping for the students. Max presses a soft kiss to the side of his girlfriend's head before the group of six stand up from the table, making their way outside so they could sign t-shirts and collect their leaver's hoodies.

Charlie was whisked away by her Textiles teacher, the entire class having their photo taken with the teacher before they signed one another's shirts. Liv and Charlie were then whisked away by their dance teacher before their Music teacher told the group to get a photo. Max swallowed the excitement in his throat, the boy standing beside his girlfriend proudly as Harvey and Liv stood on the other side of her.

"Hm, you smell nice." Charlie whispers as Max laughs, pressing a soft kiss to the side of her head. The two of them got a photo with one another, taken by Liv, of them looking 'loved up' as she says before they take some with other students. Charlie looked over at Max briefly to see him standing beside Kimberely, the girl giving Charlie a snide look before going back to posing with her ex-boyfriend.

"Just remember, you're his girlfriend now." Liv reminds her before the two get a photo together.

"Hm, look who's coming for you." Liv whispers before Charlie feels arms wrap around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder softly. She smiles to herself as he presses a sweet kiss to her cheek, Kimberely rolling her eyes out of jealousy before walking off with her friends. Charlie and Liv look at one another and laugh before the group make their way out of school together.

"Shall we just go straight there?" Dobby suggests as the 6 of them look at one another before nodding. Max holds Charlie's hand with a heart full of love, the two walking side by side as they begin making their way to town. Liv and Tom both whispered something to one another before they arrived at the cinema, the couple made sure Max and Charlie were sat right in the centre of Harvey, Dobby, Tom and Liv.

"Wait, look." Charlie wanders off just as Max gets to the front of the till. He smiles, ordering the tickets for the both of them before walking over to her.

"Hm, what are you looking at?" Max asks her, wrapping his arms around her waist once more.

"Just that." She points over to it, Max looking up with a small laugh.

"Of course it's Tom Holland." He laughs as she turns around in his grip.

"I'd rather have you though." She whispers before walking off, leaving the boy with a smirk on his face.