F I V E

October 19th, 2018

Harvey sighs as he makes his way out of lesson, the boy unimpressed with the fact he had Science next period. He furrowed his eyebrows as he got to the door, noticing his own twin brother sat in his seat. He smiles to himself before bolting out of the sight of the classroom, making his way to Max's science class only a few doors down. Harvey grins as he makes his way into Max's classroom, the teacher looking him dead in the eye before shaking his head.

"Out." The teacher says as Harvey sighs, making his way out of Max's lesson. He laughs to himself as he walks around the school building on his own, wondering how long it would actually take for Max to get caught in his place.

"Alright class, I want you to get the assignments out and finish them off in this lesson." Their teacher announces as Max looks at the brunette girl sitting beside him.

"Harvey you took the sheet home." Charlie reminds him, Max nodding slowly before reaching into his bag.

"I must've forgotten it." Max responds.

"How? I messaged you this morning to tell you to not forget it." Charlie sighs as Max smiles a little.

"It's no smiling matter, Mills, we're gonna get into trouble." Charlie sighs as she leans back in her chair.

"Harvey, Charlie, where's your assignment?" The teacher asks as Charlie sits up.

"Harvey forgot it." Charlie responds as the teacher furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"I guess there's a first for everything." She sighs as she hands them a new sheet of A3 paper.

"Just try from memory." She whispers before walking off.

"Idiot, I spent forever on those notes and you've forgotten it." Charlie mutters as Max laughs. It's now that she realises the boy wasn't Harvey, her eyes going wide as he smiles.

"Hey Max." She whispers, the two of them laughing quietly.

"Why are you in here?" She asks as he begins writing information down.

"Just felt like coming into his lesson, not sure where he is." Max responds with a shrug as the door to the classroom opens. Harvey stands there with a grin on his face as the teacher looks at him with furrowed eyebrows before looking at Max. She does a double-take, Max shaking his head at his twin as the teacher shakes her head in disapproval.

"Max, detention." She quips as Charlie laughs, the teacher giving her the same dirty look.

"You too Thompson." She points as Max laughs at her. She pushes him out of his seat as he disappears from the lesson, Harvey returning to his seat beside her.

"Please tell me you have our sheet." Charlie says as Harvey slams it on the table with a grin. Charlie laughs as she opens it up, the two of them finishing their assignment together before the bell for lunch went. Harvey left her on her own, Max making his way back to the class so the two of them could do their detention together.

"How did you not notice it was me?" Max laughs as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Maybe I thought that Harvey finally got rid of his god-awful highlights." She replies with a pout.

"Just admit you can't tell us apart." Max says as she shakes her head.

"I can tell you apart by one thing, actually." She sits up, crossing one of her legs over the other.

"And what's that?" Max asks as she reaches up to move his hair out of his face.

"You have a slit in your eyebrow here." She runs over it, the boy feeling goosebumps rise on his skin.

"Harvey doesn't, so I couldn't tell it was you because your hair was covering it." Charlie replies softly as she moves his hair back over it. Max looks at her as she rearranges herself on her chair into a comfortable position, the boy utterly confused at how he got goosebumps from her like that.

"Alright, you guys can go." Their teacher says as Charlie grabs her bag from the floor, flinging the material on her shoulder before the two of them leave the classroom together. They walk past Logan, the blonde staring at Charlie with his lip between his teeth. She sticks her middle finger up at him before she and Max make their way to the cafeteria and join the rest of the group.

"Charlie's first detention, how do you feel?" Liv asks as she laughs.

"I feel great, actually, a little sick though." She frowns as she sits facing Max on the chair.

"How come?" Liv asks, tilting her head to the side.

"I had a packet of Skittles for breakfast." She laughs softly as Liv shakes her head disapprovingly.

"You seriously need to stop wasting your lunch money on sweets." Liv scolds, the girl in front of her rolling her eyes in protest.

"I'll stop buying them when you stop eating them." Charlie grins sarcastically as the four boys laugh.

"Liv got caught out." Dobby teases as Charlie laughs.

"Sorry Liv."