Chapter 1

First chapter of shoot your shot hope you enjoy it! ;)

Alex's POV:

"Give .me .my note book you little shit"

"No!! Mommy said I can use it!!"

I ran around the house chasing my little brother who had my note book. My little brother Parker was 5 years old and the most annoying being on this planet. I jumped over The couches trying to catch him but for someone with little legs he sure is fast. He ran down the the hall as I ran after him. He then stopped when he ended up bumping into my little sister Maddison. Maddison was 15 years old she was also less annoying then Parker.

Maddison reached down and took the book from Parker as he sat there on the floor pouting with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Thanks" I reached out for the book but Maddison moved her hand back.

"Not so fast the only way your getting this back is if you let me barrow your basketball Jersey"

Did I say less annoying? I really meant extremely annoying.
I looked at her and scoffed "Not happening dork" she rolled her eyes

"Alright then guess I'll just have to give this back to Parker"

I sighed "Fine! But if anything happens to it I'm going to kill you!!"

She smiled and threw me the book before running upstairs to my room. I just stood there shaking my head unbelievable. Just then my mom walked in the door with an arm full of bags.

"Hey sweetie you mind grabbing the rest of the groceries out of the car"

"Sure I'll go get them now"

I slipped on some shoes not really caring that they were two different shoes. I then ran outside to the car. As I was grabbing the bags I heard an familiar voice.

"Nice shoes" I turned around to see my best friend Taylor standing in front of me laughing.
I rolled my eyes "well hello to you to dickhead"
I then started walking in the house with an hand full of bags as Taylor followed closely behind me. I got in the house and sat the bags down. Just then my mom walked up.

"Hey!! Taylor! So nice to see you" she said looking at Taylor with the biggest smile on her face.

My mom have always loved Taylor she was also always excited to see her, Taylor's literally her favorite.

"Hey Mrs A I was just helping Alex with the groceries" said Taylor

I raised one eyebrow "But you didn't-" I said but was cut off.
Just then Taylor put an arm over my mom's shoulders "So Mrs A you need help with anything else I'd be more then happy to assist you" I looked at Taylor and rolled my eyes

"No not at the moment but thank you your such a sweetheart" 

"Anything for you"

Taylor then hugged my mom and I swear she was enjoying that hug a little too much. My mom then walked away leaving me and Taylor alone. Taylor turned to look at me.

"Your mom's hot"she said. I slapped a hand on my forehead

"Your so gross" I replied

Me and Taylor then went upstairs to my room
Taylor immediately flopped down on my bed
Throwing her jacket on my floor. I huffed and walked over grabbing the jacket off of the floor and hanging it on the coat rack.

"Must you always come over and leave my room a mass how many times do I have to tell you to hang your jacket on the coat rack"

Taylor just shrugged as she turned on the TV
I then walked over and sat down next to her 

"So what you got planned for today" I asked

"Nothing fun we got basketball practice after school tomorrow so I need be to bed on time and awake on time or your dad's going to bitch me out" said Taylor

My dad was our basketball coach and if we were to come in there tired or unfocused he would probably blow a vein.

"Yeah trust me I know" i replied

"So I was wondering if I could sleep over tonight your always up on time and with you I know that I'll be up and ready too" she said

"Taylor you know your always welcomed to stay my mom loves you so she wouldn't mind" I said

"I know and trust me I love your mom too" she said in an seductive way.

"Ew your so disgusting" I said pushing Taylor off of the bed and she fell down laughing. I just shook my head
Me and Taylor played some video games and watched TV for the remainder of the day. When it was time for dinner we all sat at the table Talking. After dinner me and Taylor then went up to my room to get ready for bed.

"Hey Alex you got something I can sleep in" Taylor yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah it's in my closet come find you something"

Taylor then came out naked with a toothbrush in her mouth. I've seen Taylor naked so many times that now it doesn't even bother me. I sat in my bed Scrolling through my phone when I came across a picture of Grace on Instagram

Grace was the girl at our school that I've had a crush on for the longest. I guess you can say she's pretty popular well known and also dating the caption of the football team. Yeah cliché I know

The picture was of Grace in a Bikini at the Beach. I instantly started to feel turned on god she was gorgeous. I could feel my mini me starting to get a little hard.

Yes I have a dick I'm an intersex or in other words a chick with a dick as some might say everyone pretty much already knows so its no secret. Just then Taylor came out dressed and ready for bed.

"Ouuu what you looking at" she asked grabbing my phone and plopping down on the other side of me.

"Nothing give me my phone back" i said as I reached for the phone but Taylor pushed me away

"Oh .My. God your Insta stalking!" She said shocked

"I am not" I replied embarrassed

"You so are and your stalking Grace at that" said Taylor as she laughed

"I was not insta stalking, her picture just showed up" I replied

"Sure It did" said iTaylor in a question tone, she then gave me back the phone. I rolled my eyes "we should go to sleep" I said as I put the phone on the charger sating it on my nightstand before getting under the covers Taylor did the same.

We both then drifted off to sleep

________________________________

End of first chapter I hope you enjoyed it :)