Jimin simply stuck his tongue out.

"Anyway. Be prepared, when he sleeps he latches onto you, so you can't escape, even in the night" Jimin started doing a spooky voice, doing creepy shapes with his hands.

"It's no different to what some of you do to Jisung anyway." Yoongi finally appeared, gracing us with his sleepy presence.

Everyone's using my damn room as some communal space.

"What?" I said , looking over at him. He nodded, smiling. "You-" he started doing manic gestures that I believed represented me hugging someone to death or doing cpr.

"Are we playing a game?" Jungkook wondered while sleepily rubbing his eyes. He then stopped to laugh at me. "Hahahah you were chosen- chosen to be Taehyung's pillow all day!" He suddenly woke up fully and he and Jimin started ballroom dancing.

There was a bang and we all stopped, leaving my room to sed Namjoon in the middle of the living room, glaring at each of us.

"Do you people have any idea what is ahead of us?" his voice was dangerously low and I started to think he would shout at us. Its like he was sending us into battle

"An award show, and we are already in the shit- 6 minutes performing time AT LEAST." he looked like he hadn't got any sleep.

"And they're thinking of cancelling the performance with got7." he said finally sitting down on the arm of a sofa. He looked around the room looking at each of us in turn. His eyes lingered on mine.

I had a sneaking suspicion that I was the reason they were wanting to cancel it.

" i never liked that jackson wang anway, he never invites me to his parties"

_

"Sorry, we don't have the bus like last time" the manager looked at us guiltily.

"Fuck." I heard someone swear behind me. "Jimin you sit next to me-"

"Jungkook, have you closed your window?"

"Are we getting food on the way?"

In the midst of all the chaos the manager turned to me.

"James, can I have a word?" he whispered.

I nodded. This is not going to be easy, the look on his face said it all.

"Did Namjoon mention the performance?" he whispered as we reached the kitchen.

"So it was something to do with me" I mumbled.

"ah- yes" he said awkwardly.

"Well-? Is it because bts are no longer a 7?" I said. I was surprised at how brave I was being.

He grimaced.

Everything I predicted was true. I sighed.

6 minutes isn't a lot, and I presume that's not counting the time with got7 either. I don't want to hold them back at all..

"Just do it without me." I said firmly. He looked taken aback. "Are you sure?" he questioned.

"Yes. It's been planned for months, i would i also prefer that i dont have to preform twice"

"Well you will have to talk to them about it then" he said before walking away.

"Sure." I mumbled, staring at the broken microwave.

"Hyung?" I heard Jungkook call. I turned around to see him standing not too far away.

"We are going now," he said softly.