Ashish: enough.

Avni stops. Aman and all look at him.

In Khanna mansion:

Neil sighs.

Neil: ok fine. I will try to finish my pending work tomorrow but if it will not be done then I will come later.

Bebe: ok.

Shweta was about to say but Bebe signs her stop. She stops.

In Mehta house:

Ashish: Khannas' asked us to come so we will go. I don't want any more discussion on it. Everyone go and start packing.

Avni was looking at him. She went out of the house in anger.

Nm: Avni.

But she left.

Nm: what is this Ashish?

Ashish: did you see what she did? She always does the opposite of what I say. I asked all to go to the room and she went out. She always does this.

Nm: We were talking to her you should have patience.

Ashish: patience? Like seriously Neela? After what she did, I am letting her, live in this house and you are saying I am impatient.

Arnav looks down. He somewhere believes that Avni can not do anything like that she was not a drug addict she is not responsible for the accident, but he also can't neglect the evidence.

Nm: why you always drag that incident in every talk. She is also a human and that was an accident. She changed herself she left drugs now what do you expect from her that she gave her life for your apology.

Ashish: Riya was my niece. I raised her like a daughter you will never understand my pain.

Neela maa's eyes filled with tears.

Nm: your niece? I will not understand?

She shook her head and turns to go.

Ashish: I am sorry, Neela. I didn't mean that.

Neela maa squeezes her nose and wipes her tears she turns to him.

Nm: Ashish, I never discriminate in any child. I always try to give equal love to all. I never discriminate between Aman and other children, never make him superior to others. Avni was the one who gave me the feeling of a mother. She was the one who calls me mamma first and that's the reason I am more attached to her but that doesn't mean that I forget Riya and I don't have the grief of her de.

She stops and suppresses her lips then she goes from there. Ashish also goes to the study room. All look at each other.

On the second day, Avneil instructs the staff and every one do the preparation.

A minibus had shown, everyone was standing outside the Khanna mansion except Avni. All were waiting for her.

Bebe: someone calls her and ask when she will come? We are already late.

Arnav: I talked to her, Bebe. She said she is on the way.

Neil was looking at him he thinks and looks at the main gate.

Maddy: how irresponsible she is?

Mehta family looks down.

Nm: sorry Bebe, she had urgent work that's why she went.

Bebe: we understand, Neela. It is next to impossible to complete work on short notice.

Maddy: but Neil did that. Then why she can't do that.

Bebe: Shewta, did you cook something sweet.

Shweta: Bebe, we have fruits, why?

Bebe: give one to Maddy. Fruits are good for health and if she eats the one then it will be good for all of us.

Maddy looks at her.

Bebe: her poisonous tongue will be busy and her headache will get relief.

Maddy feels humiliated.

Finally, after fifteen minutes Avni reached. Neil looks at her and the cool breeze touched him. Avni gets down from the car and her hair were flying with the air she was looking worried. Neil smiles to see her.

 Neil smiles to see her

Avni comes to them.

Avni: Sorry everyone. I was stuck in some work. Really sorry, Bebe.

Bebe: it's ok. Ok, everyone come on, get on the bus. Fast.

Everyone nods and starts to move but Avni's phone rings. She looks at all.

Avni: ab just a minute.

Avni takes out the phone from her bag and goes to the side.

Bebe: what are you all waiting for. Come on, go and sit she will come till then.

Everyone nods and goes to sit. Neil turns to go but he stops and turns to Avni who was taking on the phone. She looked angry. Neil smiles to see her. Avni closes her eyes and catches her head she instructed on phone to the person.

Bebe: Neil.

Neil came out of his thoughts and looks at the bus. Bebe was sitting on the bus.

Bebe: what are you waiting for? Come.

Neil nods. He looks at Avni then he goes.

Avni cuts the call and fastly goes to the bus. She gets in that and saw that it is full. Couples are sitting together. Bebe and Maddy are sitting together. Arav is sleeping on a double seat and other seats are full of the things like basket, mate and other things. Only one seat was vacant with Neil she looks at him who was looking out to act that he was not looking at her then he turns to her and they look at each other.