y/n nodded as if she knew, "maybe?"

akane continued as if she was stating a point like a professional scientist, "te-dish-poof!" a bunch of babbling and laughing later, "loo-desh."

"damn that's crazy.." y/n shook her head in disbelief after tying akane's laces. to be honest, y/n would probably know exactly what her child was talking about if she'd play sims games more. well, there was one word y/n knew all too well.

the baby gasped and pointed to the door, "jojo!"

"she never says my name right." satoru sighed annoyingly before picking up akane into his arms.

the principal of jujustu tech wanted to talk to satoru about kicking him out of the school. y/n and akane decided to join him since getting some fresh air seemed like a perfect idea, plus she misses the golden trio a lot and so does akane.

y/n said, "imma get ready, make sure you have akane in her car seat and last but not least, don't be an idiot."

"after weeks of taking care of akane, y/n." satoru defended himself, he put his hand on his chest and boasted, "i am a changed man, now. my reckless and childish behaviour are in the past now."

"and the sky's green."

˗ˏˋa few minutes laterˎˊ˗

y/n got dressed into her usual outfit with turtleneck because of the annoying dark hickeys she couldn't get rid of with makeup. she quickly grabbed a pencil and her sketchbook because she was brainstorming ideas for her outfit that came randomly.

the mother sat in the passenger seat with her sketchbook and pencil case in hand. satoru asked if she was ready before starting the car and driving back to the school.

y/n had a major brainstorming session going on in her head, you could tell she completely zoned out of the real world in front of her and focus on the one thing in front of her. It's strange how your brain works when you least expected to.

The car came to a stop at the green light, conveniently, akane decided to entertain herself with an octopus toy and quiet random baby noises, a perfect time for satoru to ask y/n a question he's been meaning to say.

"y/n?" satoru grabbed her attention.

"satoru?" y/n, still drawing, mimicked his tone.

he asked curiously as he leaned back on his seat waiting for the traffic to pass, "what are we?"

y/n stopped drawing; her gaze still focused on her sketch. unless the lack of sleep has fucked her memory, she doesn't know what satoru was to her, relationship-wise that is, he's not a fucking alien as far she knows.

satoru, before last night, clearly was more than a friend considering that they both call each other by their first names. she mainly just saw him as someone who was (to a very certain extent) fun to be around, comfortable to be with and he was very caring of both herself and akane.

unlike a certain dickhead.

she looked over at him and smiled, "i think we both know."

"my wife!?" an optimistic sorcerer geek'd out, causing the baby in the back to gurgling and giggling.

"no."

"fiancé!?" the optimistic tone in satoru went a little higher.

she leaned in closer, teasing him a little, "one more try."

"wait are you actually considering dating me?" satoru let out his inner simp and was completely dumbfounded by y/n response to that; simply nodding her head with a sweet smile. pfft, i mean who wouldn't dare thee absolutely hot and sexy satoru gojo?

he would have returned to his bad-boy-whatever-the-fuck-you-call-it attitude if y/n didn't place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"now hurry and drive!" she ordered, "i wanna see the rest of my kids!"

* oh shit i forget to write about this. so basically when you look at light, there's a certain amount your eyes can take, when that's amount has reached your brain makes you sneeze so you can look away from the light.