They were sitting in Meeran's Car, Bahar Haven't said a word and for that Meeran was thankful. Theirs no rush on the road, only a few vehicles would be seen. The Streetlights were dimmed and heavy fog was covering the air.

Meeran stopped his car infront of bungalow, it was a three storey and looking gorgeous from outside. Their whole drive had went in silence. Bahar was looking at the bungalow, she was feeling like she had seen it before and trying to remember it, And a memory flashed through her mind.

It was almost two years ago, she was preparing for her examination when Walid called her and asked her to bring Baig's Kitchen, Their family restaurant's papers. She felt a bit suspicious but then he had said that her father Naeem Baig, wanted those files. So she went to drop the files at the address walid had sent her.

When she reached outside the house it was a three storey bungalow, she can hear loud music and alot of people were going in and out from that house. She felt uneasy, because she had bever been to parties like this. Women were dangling on the arms of Men like a trophy, all of them were looking well dressed and highly intoxicated. It was an Rave party. Her mind was giving her signals to go back, but she can't. She called Walid and he wasn't picking up her calls. So she went inside, the guards looked at her suspiciously, because of her dressing, she was wearing a long shirt palazzo pants & a scarf was wrapped around her neck.

"I want to meet Mr Walid Baig."

When the guard didn't let her go inside, she raised her a voice a bit. But it was of no use. She was here there looking trying to convince the guards to let her in but then she saw Walid walking out of the Bungalow, a few men were also following him. Without thinking anything for a second. Bahar started shouting.

"Walid. walid."

Walid moved in her direction and his smiling face turned into a horrified expression. He took long strides towards Bahar, Bahar was about to give him the files but Walid took her elbow harshly in his grip and started walking towards her car, Walid opened the front door and throwing her inside like a trash can.

"What the hell were you doing their?"

Bahar's face fell off and tears were streaming down her face. No one has ever talked her with such high tone, she has been raised like a princess. And Walid's cold behaviour had hurt her alot.

"You wanted those files." She said in between hiccups.

"Bahar i also said call me when you reach here." Walid said in a low tone. He didn't wanted to scare her anymore. He took the files from her hands and slowly patted her elbow.

"I'm sorry Bahar. Now go home and Forget this ever happened."

Bahar motioned her head in a yes and Walid looking one final time at her, got out of the car. Walking inside that bungalow again.

That day Bahar cried for the first time herself to sleep....and she didn't knew that it would become a daily ritual for her.

"Bahar."

Meeran patted Bahar's shoulder and Bahar looked at him dumbfoundedly. Her mouth was open and Meeran shut it with a flick of his fingers, he was caressing her cheeks lightly.

"You remember this place?"

Meeran's eyes were boring into hers like, he was reciting romantic poetries for her. Bahar was seeing something different in those eyes, the eyes which always looks at her with lust and craving, are filled with admiration. He's touch wasn't even giving her any wrong signs, it was more like an innocent caress.

Meeran took her right hand and placed it on his lap, and started looking at the ring in her finger. He wasn't even blinked for a moment and then his lips parted to say something he always wanted to say, "Bahar, two years ago i saw you here for the first time. Fighting with the guards and shouting." Meeran laughed and Bahar, she had never heard a laugh so beautiful and Full of happiness.

Meeran Looked up, her hand was still in his lap.

"Let's go inside." He said releasing Bahar's hand from his grip, both of them went out of the car.

They are standing inside the bungalow, nobody is here not even a guard. For a moment bahar thought nobody leaves here, but when Meeran switch on the lights, she closed her eyes due to sudden flickering and when she opened her eyes, she saw the interior and in her whole life hadn't saw such a beautiful room. Her eyes were wandering around and then it fell on a particular wall, which is full of portraits.

Bahar was jammed on her spot when she saw those portraits, they all were her portraits.

She looked at Meeran and Saw him standing their with a knife in her hand. A high pitched scream left her mouth.

"Shhh... Bahar jana."

•••••••••

Note: How's the chapter?😁