part - 22🌷

Next day eshaal woke up early and went down stairs before qurat starts searching for her... She was preparing breakfast when qurat entered kitchen and helped her in setting table.

Qurat asked "sahir bhai abhi uthe nahi shayad ? "

Eshaal answered "hmm shayad "

Qurat nodded.

Sahir and fahaad came after sometime and settled on dining table for breakfast.

Both fahaad's and qurat's eyes were on sahir and eshaal trying to find out what was going on.

Eshaal felt anxious feeling their eyes on her... Sahir saw her pale face and rubbed his hand on her leg trying to relax her.

Qurat immediately threw a tissue down and acted to pick it up...she froze when she saw sahir's hand on eshaal's leg.

She got up immediately from her chair....she placed her used plate in kitchen and walked to her room.

Fahaad went behind her... He entered inside to see qurat sitting with a frown on her face.

He asked "kya hua hai ayn... Khana bhi nahi khaya tumne? "

Qurat held his hands tightly and spoke "yeh log mujhe bohut hi zyada close lagg rahe hai...kya karenge hum? Hum badey hokar bhi kuch nahi kar sakte hai...jahannam jaayenge hum agar inko samjhaaya nahi...humey bohut darr lagg raha hai... Humey wapas jaana hai "

Fahaad rubbed her back to calm her down.

He spoke "theek hai hum abhi nikalenge... Par hum abhi kisi ko kuch nahi bolenge... Hum galat bhi ho sakte hai ayn...woh hamare chote bhai behen hai...tayaabbu aur chachu ki tarbiyat par poora bharosa hai mujhe... Yeh kuch aur hi maamla hai...jald maloom karunga mai okay "

Qurat nodded in agreement.

Soon fahaad informed sahir that they'll have to leave.

Fahaad spoke "sahir woh office mein important meeting prepone hogayi Mai... Humey jaana hoga.. Tumlog araam se aana"

Sahir and eshaal made an eye contact then spoke "hum bhi saath aayenge...waise bhi kal nikle ya aaj ek hi baat hai "

Fahaad nodded reluctantly.

Everyone got dressed...eshaal nervously came out of washroom wearing top and jeans.

Sahir looked at her and pecked her cheek.
He said "achi lagg rahi ho "

Eshaal furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.. She questioned "aap gussa nahi hai? "

Sahir asked "Mujhe kyu gussa hona chahiye?"

Eshaal replied in a complaining tone "last time kaise daant lagayi thi aapne...inn kapdon ko dekhkar "

Sahir chuckled at her and said "itna bhi shallow mard na samjho mujhe...tumhara zakham sukha nahi tha...tight synthetic se usually infection hota hai... Isliye daant lagayi thi... Warna mujhe kyun masla hoga "

Ride back home was awkward since everyone were going in one car.
Eshaal and sahir were in the back seats.

After sometime Sahir looked at eshaal who had supported her head on window and fell asleep...he slowly peeked at fahaad who was busy in driving while qurat was in deep slumber... He slowly wrapped his arm around eshaal's shoulder and let her sleep in his arms while he rested his head on the crown of his seat and fell asleep.

Fahaad looked at the scene through the mirror...his heart warmed watching sahir's caring side...he thought sahir was never like this with anyone...for some reason his heart felt this was more than just a childish affair...sahir's eyes held adoration for eshaal like his for qurat.
Suddenly his conscience asked him "is this just adoration or a relation of husband and wife "
As much as he wanted this to be wrong... He wanted it to be right... He was confused and worried for them.