Save rock and roll

HEY GUYS WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE BOOK OK LETS START.

KARLA'S POV;

I wake up to the sound of my brother banging on the door (well he is my step-brother but i dont see a difference) "WAKE UP KARLA WE HAVE A TOUR TO GO ON" I hear my brother Pete yelling. My dad is making me go on this tour because he thinks "It will help" they were his words exactly I know he meant well but no matter what its not going to help, a couple of months ago I made a friend by the name of bobby he seemed nice at first until i found out about his past life, things went sour pretty quick and lets just say he is rotting in a cell for attempted murder.

Ever since that day i havnt been the same Karla Wentz that I used to be i started skipping school failed every single subject at school, losing my friends right now my only friends are the boys of Fall out boy and Panic! at the disco which i have to say is not so bad that they are my best friends but i dont see them much due to there crammed schedule which is why im only just a little bit excited about going on this tour to see my best friends.

2 HOURS LATER

"I told them to go easy on you Karla i know your hurting but this might be good for you" i hear my brother say as we are walking to the FOB tour bus "thankyou Pete i will try" i say to him. We hear Brendon singing as we open the tour bus doors but the wonderful peaceful voice of Brendon Urie stops as everyone sees me and my brother.

Everyone imeditally jumps from there postions and runs to us i would be lying if i said i wasnt scared. The first person to hit me was Brendon he picks me off the ground and spins me around he sets me down and says "missed you buttons it seems like a lifetime since i have seen my partner in crime" "missed you to brenny" i say as i adjust the snapback thats on his head.

Next i am brought into a bear hug by Patrick, i have always lean on Patrick when i am upset and out of everyone on the tour bus i am closest to him. "there is my girl" he picks me up and starts tickleing me i cant help but laugh and the only thing i do is start punching his back but i fail eventually he places me on the floor my face all red from laughing so hard then out of now where his face goes all serious as he looks at my wrist as he sees fresh scars i quickly pull my arm away I can tell he was about to say something before Andy picks me up and places me on joe's lap.

I knew Pat wouldnt let this slid he is going to do something but i push that to the back of my mind as Joe is basically forcing me to sing with him on the karaoke machine. I sing a couple of FOB and Panic! songs and everyone joins in except Patrick he just sits on the couch his face full of worry.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was forced to share a bunk with Pete I would rather bunk with Brenny but what can i do i am under my brothers laws when we are on this tour our dad would kill him if anything happened to me, Pete is four years older than me so i cant argue with him.

I kept tossing and turning and couldnt sleep this happened every night and i hated it. I decided to go to the lounge bit of the bus i open the door and there sat Patrick looking out at street lights, dont know why he is up he was always the first one to say goodnight.

"what are you doing up" i hear him say in a tired voice. "couldnt sleep" i answer back "we need to talk karla"he says seriously "no we dont just drop it Patrick and go to bed i can clearly see you are tired" i say to him with the most serious voice i have.

Out of no where he stands up and yells "DAMMIT KARLA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF" i knew what he was talking about, i sit next to him trying to calm him down hopping he didnt wake anyone up.

"why karla why do you do this to yourself i know you have been through a lot but this is not the answer there is people around you that love and support you, you dont have to do this" he turns his head to me as i see anger saddness and worry on his face and after about a minute he walks out of the room without saying another word.

HEY GUYS HOW DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER AS YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS STORY IS GOING TO TOUCH ON CUTTING AND SUICIDE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE SUBJECT OR YOU ARE WORRIED THIS BOOK MIGHT TRIGGER SOMETHING I AM NOT GOING TO BE UPSET IF YOU DONT READ ANYMORE OF THIS BOOK AND KNOW THAT IF YOU NEED TO TALK JUST INSTAGRAM ME.

MY INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES