But last week I don't how but my biggest enemy Christian Lincoln's men tries to kill my husband  by gun from home but they failed.

I've  to leave him before Christian
Finds more about him.

Believe me he is most dangerous men. I will not let him snatch my only dear one.

I've to divorce him before it's too late.

A lone tear escaped from my eye as  how much difficult it will be for me to leave him.

I am was deep in thoughts when I suddenly realise that my best friend Ashton is still sitting in front of me with a question that I still have to answer.

"I will..... Divorce hi-him" I said in calm tone but I stuttered on the last word.

He nodded and took out one file which was clutching very tightly.

"Take these divorce papers" He put the file on table and stood up. He pat my shoulder indicating to stay strong and left again to the main counter.

I also left the cafe  after drinking my coffee which was already turn into cold.

I was not in mood to  drive a car so I am going home by walking .

I am only thinking how can I be so cruel to do that but for his safety I 've to take  the decision which was cruel for that delicate being.

He is now 19 years old and I am also of same age.

Yeah I talk like mature because I've seen the cruel world from very early stage but he didn't. Not before when he was with his parents and not now when he is with me.

He is the only thing I want to keep hidden from everyone but he will exposed but he will not known by cruel world that he belongs to me.

I reach home which very big for two people but I am rich And I can afford it.

He opens the main door which was very big.

He smiled as usual cheerfully as soon as he saw  me and came to hug me like there's no tomorrow which he always does.

He broke the hug and looked at with the same smile which I return with laugh but not today.

I gave him a very painful weak smile.

I can't dare to look in his eyes which was trying match his eyes with me but I shook away.
He give me a peck on my lips.
Which I like and never get tired of those soft lips even we already have shared two years of marriage.

He took me in and make me  sit on couch and sat beside.

"Esther I miss you"he said while pouting.

I smile faintly and put my hand on his hair and gave a light pat.

He got up from couch like he remember something.

" You know what Esther I made a cookie experiment, I am coming in two minutes, wait here "he says cheerfully.

He goes to kitchen and bring his experiment cookie to me.

He again sat and  gave me cookie which he made.

It was becoming hard for me to say I am going to divorce him. It will break his heart.
But I've to. For his sake. For his own good.

" I need to talk to you"I said in the best tone I can trying not crack my voice as I am on verge of crying.

He looked at with his naive blue eyes and indicate me to  go on.

"Before that  can you say you love me? " I might sound silly to ask her own husband this stupid question.

But at the last time I want to hear So that I can keep it as beautiful memory which I will cherish.

After that I will only listen I hate you from him.

"Of course! I love you with all my heart" He said in obvious tone.

I hugged him tightly and tears threatened to escape from eye but I can't let him see I'm weak.

He is going to see the cruel me now. Be ready!
I took out file from my Chanel purse.

I crossed my legs and make my cold face . I will try my best to be cruel lady I can.

"Sign the divorce paper! " I said in ruthless tone but from inside I breaking with my every word I spoke.

He looked at me and smile painfully.

"You are kidding-" I cut him off

"I am not kidding Lucas Carter! "

From his blue orbs diamond tears were coming and smiling painfully.

"Ho-how can you do this to me? " He said in defeated tone.

It hurts with Every word he said. I will crumble in pieces Lucas.

I again maintain my voice as professional I can
"I can do this Lucas Carter. I just married you because of your parents begging me and I can't deny. I do-don't love you even a bit. I can't stay in this loveless marriage now! " I lied with my utmost courage I have. How much harsh words I have said.

"So all your love for me these past two years was fake huh?! I hate you!  Here is this signed divorce paper" He yelled.

Every words pierced like a needle in my heart. Don't break me like this Carter that I will unable to live without you.

I have to harsh just for his sake I can do this.

"Good, that you've signed the papers. Now pack you stuff and leave! "I said

He already left upstairs for packing his belongings.

Now I can cry right? No! What will he come fastly here.

Oh god how much cruel I am!

He came Downstairs with his suitcase.

I was just there on couch like I am not hurt even a bit like it means nothing to me,that look only make him in anger.

I've never seen him anger but who will not angry after what I had did. But it's quite foreign to me.

He start going out with steps but stopped on track and come towards me.
And stopped in front of me.

He unlock his pendent which I made for him and our engage ring.

He took my hand and placed both of it on my palm.

"Congratulations Esther Florencé on the divorce of ours! " He said in cold tone.

I nodded and left upstairs as I can't control now. I want to cry with my heart out.

I cried and throw everything which come on my way. I'm becoming crazy.

After 1hour, I was just sobbing helplessly.

He left. He left from my world. I don't know how will he survive outside of this world.

But he have to learn to live in this world.
I will try my best to forget you Lucas Carter......

Lucas P.O.V
I left her and make a vow.
"You will regret for breaking my heart Esther Florencé. I will break you like the way you break me. It's my unbreakable vow! " I said to myself.

I will become the most richest men in world dear Florencé.

And the day when I achieve that goal, you should be count backward of your peaceful days!

I left the mansion and do not know where to go but I can do it.

I still have my credit card which my parents gave.

I will make a empire from my these only savings.

You Wait Esther!
Just live peacefully for few years then you will unable to breath.
You will  be begging for my mercy that day  I will not listen to any of your pleading.