Prologue

I was aiming my gun at the men who was lying on ground with several from which blood was oozing and salt on floor was only making it more painful.

But didn't give a shit to it. He is my rival who just tries to mess with me and here I am,giving reward to him by KILLING HIM.

I shoot him and throw the gun to my right hand men and start going out from the dungeon where I am queen of mafia.

I am walking on street. My locks were disheveled , my lips were dry.

I goes to my favorite cafe and opens its glassy door,. It is my only place where I feel at ease.

I  goes to the counter and says to barista
"I would like a cappuccino, no sugar and low fat milk. "

He looks at me and nodded.

I sat on the the corner table which was the seat like to sit when I am stressed but I can't let anybody to see it.

The barista came towards me with coffee and give one to me and sat in front of me.

So as I am queen of mafia I have to not make things obvious that's why I talk to him like a normal customer but he is my best friend and he knows about my mafia stuff and always give me best advise when I can't find a way out if it.

"So did you take decision? " He said in concerned voice.

I was just looking outside from window with deep sorrow lingered me. I don't want to leave my cute innocent husband but I think that Is the only way I could protect him from my dark world.

Oh my husband! Whom I have loved dearly and my only  happiness left in this world. He is handsome as well as cute but not that's the reason I loved him. He is tall but that's not the reason I've loved him

I loved him because his innocence was so soothing that me chuckle everytime he says something.

But I think I've to leave him. Huh! What kind of wife I am who will her husband who knows nothing about this world.

He will hate me but I am ready to take his hate if that will protect him.

I am mafia leader and for world I am a lawyer. I know both of my jobs are polar opposite from each other but that's only make me  crystal clear from everyone.

One day suddenly one the biggest business empire controlling middle aged couple gave me his 18-year old son.

I refused but the moment I saw his innocence I can't refuse that he made me fall in love with him .

He was pampered  by his parents from very beginning and they never let him see harsh world. He always study by private teacher. He was alllowed to go outside from the mansion.

That's why he is the most innocent being I've seen.

In my world I was always surrounded by wicked people. I never thought there will someone delicate as him.

When his parents intrusted me to him. I was honored they believe me.

His parents died. We both get along well. He also loved ne dearly and couldn't think of leaving me.

I am super rich as I am famous lawyer and mafia leader also. Money was not problem.

I gave him everything  he want but can't give him freedom to walk outside from these four walls of enormous mansion.

I has so many rivals and I can't put him in danger by letting him go freely outside.

He didn't even mind it though, he just want to see me at the when I came back from  work.