WRAPPED AROUND THE FERNS

Start from the beginning

"Oh, thanks Artist." Harry says as he tears open the pack of gummies I gave him and pops some into his mouth all at once.

I nod and open the bag of chips, digging my hand in to grab a couple out and offering one to Harry, who's full attention was on the TV with an unsettled look on his face.

And then, the unsettling look spread across my face once I heard the sound of people talking coming from the TV.

"Oh, Ashleigh! Did you hear about the newest update on rising artist, Harry Styles?" A man's rough voice speaks up from the channel Harry had turned on: E!.

"No, actually. Now you have to fill me in?" The high-pitched voice, of who I presumed was Ashleigh, answers her friend that was sitting far away from her on the other side of their long oak table, which was placed in front of a fake view of Los Angeles.

"Apparently, he's going on a spiral and is almost thinking about giving up on music?" The man turns to look into the camera, dramatic music playing in the background, "At least that's what his former management team, Sony, had released."

His co-host gasps beside him, slapping her stack of papers down on the table in front of them, "Good Lord, Andre that is horrible!"

I reach forward towards the remote on Harry's lap and turn off the television without another glance at it. I couldn't stand listening to the pointless gossip and drama network ramble about invalid statements made about Harry, let alone other celebrities.

"I cannot believe Sony is still trying to fucking ruin my career." Harry sends out a humorless chuckle before eating the rest of his fruit snacks, like a child.

"Harry," I reach behind him and rest my arm on the back of the couch, tangling my fingers through his hair, "They're not going to ruin your career. You're so much better than they are, you're going to get through this. I'll be here every step of the way."

"It's so fucking frustrating, I do all this shit to get taken seriously in this industry all for what? For them to drag me because I was tired of getting treated like I meant nothing? I brought so much money to them, so much revenue."

"I know, bug. But hey, people pretend you do bad things to make them feel better about themselves. Don't stoop down to their level. Let's hope things work out with Columbia and you'll be the biggest rockstar in the world."

"I wouldn't say world." Harry blushes, moving his hand to steal some more chips out of the bag from my lap.

"Well, in my world you already are." I lean over to kiss his cheek. I can feel the way his jaw clicks every time he bites down on his food and I can see how prominent his facial structure becomes, as well.

Harry's easy to admire when he's basically a walking greek statue.

Harry finishes chewing his last chip before speaking up, "Do you want to spend the night at my place? I feel like we're never there."

Harry's suggestion to go over to his house catches me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to invite me over after the last time with me storming out and saying I needed space.

Now that was another shitshow.

"Spend the night at your place?" I question him back.

Harry chuckles and stands up from the couch, swiping the chip bag from me and begins to roll it up as he walks into my orange cabinet covered kitchen. "Yes, Artist. Let's have a sleep over at my apartment, you haven't even seen the pink stairs in their full glory."

I jump up off the couch and run into my room, hair flowing behind me as I hurry down the hallway to pack a bag.

"I'm gonna pack a bag, then we can go!" I shout from my room to Harry, already having another big bag in my hand, stuffing things inside that I think I'll need.

For the Record// H.S.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara