ARTIST? MORE LIKE RENOVATOR

HARRY'S POV

"Do you think this frame would- Willow?" I look around the aisle searching for the runaway artist. We decided to stop at a hardware store to get a frame and some other things for my house after our brunch.

After the art show and Willow's fucking fit about the painting, I explained to her how I wanted to redecorate and shit, so now that's our plans for the rest of the day, per her request.

We've been here for maybe ten minutes and I already lost Willow. She's been acting like a brat ever since I bought her painting at her show today all because she thinks it was out of pity, but it wasn't.

I actually really like this painting, I liked it ever since I saw her finish it when we were eating pizza together.

She's going to be pissed when I tell her this might be the album cover.

As soon as I saw the pink background with the flowers, I resonated the painting to my album. I have no clue why, but the painting just screamed 'album cover' to me.

I would probably use it as a blueprint for the photoshoot, but still Willow's work is now my inspiration.

"Willow?" I say as I walk out of the frame littered aisle and start to search further into the store.

I kept peering down every aisle as I passed it, my eyes never meeting the thick dark blonde hair I'm searching for.

How the fuck did she leave my side and I didn't notice?

Once I get into the middle of the store, I finally find her... of course she's in the light section.

I stop at the beginning of the aisle and just watch her as she has her head bent upwards to stare at all of the chandeliers hanging above her.

The soft yellows and whites of the lighting fixtures made her glow.

My golden girl.

I was stuck in an awe as I stood and stared at her like an idiot. Her hair was cascading down her back and her blazer was just a tad bit too big and pooling around her hands.

As my eyes traveled all around her presence, they stopped when they noticed something.

What the hell is she holding?

Once I see that she's holding a canister of something, I walk further into the aisle. She still hasn't noticed, too enthralled by the gleaming diamonds above us. I make sure my steps are quiet, making sure not to startle her.

Willow's back was facing me, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, causing her to jump and yelp at the sudden grasp. She snapped her head down to look at the hands that were around her waist.

She doesn't turn her head to look at me, but her one hand that wasn't occupied comes and grabs onto my hands and squeezes them. "Hi Britain."

"How'd you know it was me?" I mumble into her ear, which was right next to my mouth since she tilted her head up again to continue her light searching.

"You have your initials on a set of rings, you arrogant son of a bitch." She whispers as her fingers mindlessly twist my rings around.

"Mmm, well when you're this hot you have the right to be arrogant." I say back to her.

"Hm I guess you're right." Willow says sweetly.

"Aha! So you DO think I'm hot?"

"Oh no, absolutely not. I have the biggest crush on you, but think you're ugly." She sarcastically says as she pulls herself out of my grasp and turns to face me.