THE BREAKFAST CLUB

You know becoming the designated hangout spot was cool and all, but becoming the designated pancake maker was not. I despise cooking and don't even get me started on baking. Don't get me wrong, whatever I make turns out delicious, but it's the mess and cleanup that I dread.

Since when did I ever care about messes? Looking around my flat and it looks like a child's paint class with all the paint splotches over the floor and supplies on any available space in your flat.

My flat was my dream, not huge but enough for all of my shit and for myself to live comfortably in along with my three friends who pretend to live here half the time. I've been saving up since I was sixteen for this place, working everyday and never spending any money.

My decorations around the flat were all mine from over the years which were complimented by very colorful rugs or furniture. My living room was accompanied by my beloved blue sofa, which Mitch despised.

I guess you could say Mitch was more a neat person while I was the type to have random shit all over my house which somehow pieced together to create 'me'.

My kitchen is my favorite part of the house -shocker I know- It has orange cabinets and my fridge full of stickers that everyone has added onto throughout the 2 years I've been here. Only a few of my plant babies are hanging from the ceiling, the rest are scattered throughout each room.

If someone I didn't know were to walk into my flat they would get a pretty good idea of the person I wanted people to connect with me.

"Oh for fuck sakes." Welp, there goes all the blueberries.

Sorry Mi, but you're gonna have to suffer and eat plain flapjacks today.

How does someone knock over the whole bin of berries while carefully dancing around the kitchen?

I put down the whisk in the bowl and sat down on the floor and started picking up the blueberries and putting them back in the bin. Surely I could eat these if I washed them off right?

The soft sound of 'Fat Bottomed Girls' by Queen pulled me out of my task and made me peak over the counter. I saw Sarah still passed out in the lovesac and Mitch by the record player. Of course out of all the records that dipwad picked Jazz by Queen to play.

That was the first record he gave me AND one of my top 5 in the collection.

I cleared my throat which caught Mitch's attention. "Okay Mitchie, I see you're setting the good mood for this fine Sunday of bonding."

Quickly, I notice that Milo isn't perched on the couch anymore and I guess my face gave away that I noticed.

"He snuck into the bathroom after we heard you cussing the world over some spilt berries, Miss Clumsy Ass." he snickered with a smug look on his face.

I love Mitch

He's my best friend

I love Mitch