WE'LL BE ALRIGHT

Harry ended up falling asleep in my arms on his kitchen floor soon after he had calmed down from his crying about the whole situation.

And I just sat there with him, thinking and worrying.

Sat there and stared at my reflection through his dishwasher with my head perched on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around him tightly.

I didn't want to risk loosening my grip, I wanted to stay cuddled with him for as long as I could because who knew what this morning would bring. After the revelation of the contracts, I couldn't risk letting go and taking this for granted.

I couldn't risk losing the feeling of his scent swirling around me as we melted into each other. Or the feeling of his breath fanning across the back of my shoulder as he was passed out.

I wish I could've seen his face as the peaceful sleep replaced his tears.

I had laid there with him all night as his body had shut down from exhaustion that his busy day created.

His emotions had drained him and so did the alcohol, he had circles under his eyes and he hadn't even undressed out of his suit.

As we laid there throughout the night, I unbuttoned his shirt a little bit to help him get as comfortable as he could by loosening the fabric and giving him some ventilation.

I knew the gin flowing through him was making him hot and uncomfortable, alcohol always does that.

The sun was shining through his windows in the living room, lighting up his whole first floor. Luckily, Harry's face was turned away from the windows as it laid on my shoulder, that way the bright rays wouldn't peek through and wake him up from the brightness.

I know it's early in the morning, I basically watched the sun rise through his windows. I also watched the moon lower and the sky enlighten with tiny stars throughout the night because I never let my eyes drift to sleep - I was too worried and the last thing we both needed was for another panic attack to happen.

Sleep wasn't an option.

The clock on Harry's microwave said it was 7:47 in the morning. Sunny was high in the sky, also letting me know our day was just getting started.

Harry's chest was slowly expanding and deflating as it was pressed up against my own. His hands were tucked up and under my hoodie, one of them sprawled across my back and the other slightly tucked into the back of my pants.

His hands found home on my back by themselves, he had pushed them under the fabric that covered my back as he had slept. Harry needed to know I was there, he needed to feel me for reassurance.

Almost like my fucking body weight on top of him wasn't enough.

My plan to not let the sun awaken my sleeping boyfriend underneath me didn't go as planned. He started to stir and move his legs a little as light groans rumbled in his chest.

"Morning, bug." I whispered to him as his arms tightened around me and his face nuzzled into my neck, indicating that he was awake.

"Hey, baby." Harry's gravelly morning voice echoed off the side of my neck throughout his kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him as I pull away slightly to ruffle my hands through his hair, smoothing out the knots and random fly-away's.

"My head hurts like a bitch, my usual hangover." Harry mumbles, picking his head up and meeting me with a warm half smile.

His eyes were dark and full of regret. I know he regrets drinking last night, I can see it swimming around his eyes- along with the hazy morning look.