TILL THE MORNING

A little after Harry and I got comfortable, my brain drifted off into such a deep sleep. One that I don't even remember if I dreamt or not.

My whole body needed a break from how restless I've been and everything that's happened in the past couple of days.

I don't know how long we've been asleep for, but I was woken up by soft kisses being left on the side of my neck and a hand rubbing up and down my side.

"I know you're awake." Harry's raspy voice whispers into my neck.

"'Cause someone woke me up." I keep my eyes closed as I mumble, basking in the feeling of Harry's soft touches.

His kisses don't stop as he makes his way around my neck, "Can't seem to keep my hands... or my lips off of you."

"Mmm, don't want you to."

I still haven't opened my eyes to see what time it was, but I don't want to ruin anything right now.

My stomach feels better, I feel like I've been recharged and I can't help but love all the butterflies swarming around in my stomach from the way Harry woke me up.

Harry's lips traveled down my neck to my collar bone, as his hands slipped up my tank top and sprawled out on my bare stomach.

"This okay?" He murmurs before he leaves a small hickey where my neck met my collar bone.

I hum out and bring my hands up to curl into his hair. As his fingers danced across my torso under my shirt, I couldn't stop my thighs from squeezing together at the feeling.

He puts me in a trance that I would give anything to him if he asked.

Harry ran his warm hands all over any part of my skin that he could touch, until he ran one of his fingers underneath the band of my underwear. He stopped there and I knew it was because he noticed my thighs clenched together.

"Needy?" He snickers to me as his hand grabs one of my thighs to pull them apart so he can maneuver his body to where he was kneeling between my legs. His body was hovering over mine, making my whole body heat up.

"Shut up. You've had a hard-on since we woke up."

"Can't deny that." Before I could respond, his lips were unexpectedly attached to mine and one of his hands came up to cradle the side of my face. Our lips molded together in such a serene way, but with so much power behind it.

Both of my hands were still in his hair and I tugged at his curls to pull his head back a little bit to catch my breath.

I can't even open my eyes to look at him because Harry's hand that wasn't holding my face had grabbed a headband off of my nightstand, which is now over my eyes making everything black.

I've never been blindfolded before. I've never done a lot of things when it came to sex actually, but I don't seem to mind it.

"Is this okay with you?" Harry whispers into my ear after securing my headband around my eyes.

I know he likes it when I talk to him, he needs reassurance. "Yes, perfect." I whisper back to him.

Harry pats my cheek lightly, "Proud of you."

"Proud of me? Why?" Harry's words confuse me.

Is he proud of me for letting him blindfold me?

"You actually fell asleep with me. Let me tell you, you have such a cute little snore and-"

"Did you blindfold me to just have simple conversation?" I laugh at Harry and I can just imagine the look on his face as I interrupted him- lips rolled into his mouth with a little smirk and his eyebrows pinched together.