WHISKEY FURNISHED DREAMS

HARRY'S POV

"For fucks sake. How many studio sessions do we have scheduled after today?" I question my manager, Tim, over the phone with my arm resting on the table holding my head. We never really get along, but since I was signed with Sony Music I was stuck with him because his management came with the contract.

"Styles, I've already told you this. You have one every day besides Wednesday. You have a photoshoot on Friday as well." I can sense his attitude over the phone. I really hate this prick with everything in me.

"And I already told you this, Tim. I need Friday cleared. Whole day. Nothing planned. Got it? Good." I don't give him time to retaliate and argue against me before I hang up and slam my phone down on my kitchen table as I run my fingers through my hair, gripping it slightly.

I'm a grown ass man, I don't need someone to tell me what I can and cannot do on a daily basis. Plus, I already told him I had something to do Friday; The most important thing I had planned this week, the thing I've been looking forward to since last Friday night.

I don't know what came over me to ask Willow on the date, but I feel something different with our newly built friendship. I want to get to know her better than the others, I want to get to know the little details about her past or about the present.

So what if I have a little crush? She's intriguing.

Plus, going out will give us time to discuss more about her songs and her ownership over them. All the credentials and that shit that's included in the fine print on every album, I need to make sure I figure out how she wants to be credited and how much she wants to be paid for her songs.

When she called me after her art show, my mood instantly flipped from the hangover I was having. Her call took away the headache and the soreness coursing through my body from the night before right away. I went out to the bar like I do almost every other night, but I took it a little overboard and almost blacked out last time.

Sue me.

The studio session today mentally kicked my ass. We worked on Woman again, but something was still off on it. Shit, the whole fucking album was still off.

I had about five fucking songs in total that I had finally written, only one of them being completely recorded and finalized and that was From the Dining Table. I have no idea where I'm going with this album in terms of titles or covers, I can barely create a track list.

Monday studio sessions always sucked because everyone was always drowsy from their weekend. But today was probably the worst one yet since my pianist, Naomi, didn't show up creating a restriction on our progress for songs, which we didn't need right now.

***

"Where's Naomi?" I shut the door behind me after glancing around the studio only seeing four band members instead of five- Mitch, Sarah, Charlotte, and Adam.

No one answered me and everyone refused to make eye contact. Sarah and Charlotte started to pretend to get their instruments together and Adam was just staring out the window. They all clearly heard me, so I cleared my throat to make at least one of the speak up.

"H, she um- she won't make it today she's doing a mini gig at a bar." Mitch says over his shoulder as he messes with the several controls, flicking different switches to get things ready.

So none of them decided to tell me to keep me from getting mad?

"She's what? Why didn't she tell any of us?"