A HIDDEN MISTAKE

PART TWO OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE!

*WARNING: anxiety/panic attacks*

WILLOW'S POV

"What the fuck is going on?"

My tear-blurred eyes meet the one person who I didn't expect to be barging into my apartment on a Sunday night.

Mitch.

Harry and I both stare at him in confusion. All I wanted was to be alone, why the hell am I having a little get together right now?

"Are either of you going to answer me? Why is Willow crying?" Mitch slams my door, causing me to flinch and pinch my eyes shut.

Why is he home earlier from Snowmass and why was he at the store so late?

"Hello?" Mitch pushes for an explanation, but I can't get any words out. I couldn't explain what's happening even if I wanted to.

"We were laying down and I came back from the bathroom to her sobbing. You're her best friend, you tell me what's going on! She won't talk to me." Harry decides to take charge and explain things to Mitch.

"Laying down? Why the fuck were you two laying down? Low, what the fuck is going on?"

I shake my head and close my eyes, I can't do this. Mitch is going to have to deal with being pissed because I cannot explain anything while I'm like this.

This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to talk to him and Sarah on Tuesday. He wasn't supposed to find out like this.

I say the only words that I can muster out through my pitiful crying, "I need to be alone, please leave."

Both men ignore my words and continue to stand in my flat. I feel cornered and like everything is caving in.

This is the worst attack I've ever felt from a nightmare, I feel like I can't breathe and that I'm not really standing in front of the two people I care about most in this world. The pain in my chest is increasing and I feel so weak, I can barely hold myself up.

I should want to be comforted by them, I should want to be embraced in one of Harry's overbearing hugs and to hear Mitch's soothing words, but I don't.

I don't want to be around them.

"Why is Harry here?" Mitch grits out.

I blankly stare at Mitch, I don't know if I have any emotion written on my face, but if I do, he's ignoring it and wanting answers instead.

Him, out of all people, should know that I can't think straight when I'm like this, so why the fuck is he being so persistant.

"M-mitchie, please-"

"No, Willow. Are you two sleeping together?," He doesn't even wait for me to answer before he turns to Harry. "Harry, what the fuck did you do?" Mitch puts all of the blame of my crying onto Harry, who hasn't said anything since he explained his confusion to Mitch.

I focus on my bare feet against my fuzzy rug and the trembling in my hands that were gripping the sleeves of my hoodie, I need to focus on my breathing before it gets any worse.

In.... 3, 2, 1.... Out.

I close my eyes and begin counting the seconds in between breaths to calm myself down. I don't know if Mitch and Harry are talking or if they're trying to get my attention. I can't focus on them or hear them at all.

All I can hear is the silent ringing in my ears.

The deafening silence that pains me so much that I'd rather hear anything but that.